What does God like about you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What does God like about you?

The difference is the higher self is only a part of you, it is not what you identify with, less you get power drunk. The power and love and acceptance are gifts, they are not your creation.
Right. So that makes people's admission of them within a context of 'this is the part of me that God likes' as...?

What letting go of flaws means is like you are holding on to a physical flaw, like insecurity in my case, and you're holding on to it and it is heavy- when you let it go, it is no longer a burden. You're now looking at it on the ground, it is still there, but it isnt so heavy on your shoulders anymore.
True.

I'm still confounded with how much I'm finding myself agreeing with you and yet, here we are. :p

I don't complain. I just feel the context, observe it, then attempt to modify it....its kinda second nature to how i approach things in general.

Heh. If you're projecting the things you like about yourself/others onto God, then sure. So what do you like about God? :smile:

*sarcasm on* I like the fact that he/she like to stay so mysterious *sarcasm off*.
I just think it would be better for everyone if he/she made an appearance every once in a while.

i don't know what God likes about me, but i know he hates me for checking out other religions and questioning everything He does

i don't know what God likes about me, but i know he hates me for checking out other religions and questioning everything He does

lol. I don't think he hates you for that reason. If you're inclined to investigating and comparing religions and finding out the similarities, why not? It just makes you better informed. :smile:

He doesn't. :)

Wonder if he likes how I use his name on a daily basis to emphasize the frustrating things in life

God likes that I do not bother her over trivial matters, but always pay respect when I can.

I can't answer fully because my belief of what "god" is might be different than yours. I guess god would like the fact I'm alive.

What do you think God likes about you or enjoys about you?

Not what he likes about human beings in general──you specifically.

God does not like anything about me personally.
I'm a sinner by nature, and God is perfect and holy.
He can't like me or accept me in my natural state because he is "of purer eyes than to behold evil,
And cannot look on wickedness." (Habakkuk 1:13)

In fact, if Christ had not died for my sins, risen from the dead for my justification, and regenerated me through his Holy Spirit, God would have nothing but wrath toward me.
That's the state of everyone who does not know Christ. (John 3:36)

HOWEVER...

In my Substitute, the Lord Jesus Christ, who washed away my sins in his own precious blood, I am as loved and cherished by God as Christ himself, because God sees me as righteous and holy as Christ himself. (Colossians 1:22, 1 John 3:7, 4:17)

And the same goes for everyone who believes in Jesus Christ alone for the salvation of their souls. (John 3:16, Romans 3:21-26)

Now THAT's what I call "Good News." :D

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr
I would say almost everything...I mean, He created me so He must like almost everything about me since He made me. Who creates a beautiful work of art and then hates it?

Now, I think there are times when I do things He does not like or approve of, like any good parent would, but I do not think it changes His love for me one iota.

God likes my new shoes because they're absolutely GORGEOUS. Oh, and my new jacket. Man, he/she/it is knocking at my door every morning to borrow it. God (lol pun) he/she/it is soooo annoying sometimes! Like, yeah. Dude.

God likes my new shoes because they're absolutely GORGEOUS. Oh, and my new jacket. Man, he/she/it is knocking at my door every morning to borrow it. God (lol pun) he/she/it is soooo annoying sometimes! Like, yeah. Dude.

Why does s/he need to borrow it? :smile: