What does God like about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What does God like about you?

I agree that reality is created, but I dont like to take credit. I'd rather say the spirit has allowed for it to exist, all that was, is, and will be, and I am merely experiencing it. I'm thinking that the God concept is like an equation- whatever you think God is, add some. It is never fully grasped because it is always 'and some.' We are an approximation of God, just short of Him, so there are no ceilings!

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’ (source)? My understanding so far is we are gods of God. We are the ripples of the splash, the winds of the storm, and the creators of the creation, yet when we add some to that, which we do, we must add some more to be God, and forever on. The blending of the physical and spiritual is depicted as the kingdom of God, which we must earn through our actions, yet can be seen as creating. We are always creating, and now we see what we are creating, and what has been created. The idea must first exist in thought before it comes to fruition and manifests. It is like the saying 'out of sight, out of mind,' for what is within shows by what is outside of you.

Everything comes from no-thing and goes through the same process into manifestation

Spirit and matter, the square and the circle, male and female, square and compass.

View attachment 14701

So if this has been known by some people for millenia then why isn't it known by more people?

Could it be that there has been a comprehensive cover up by the judeo-christian establishment who don't want people empowered? After all if we are all god then why should we do what the bankers and politicians tell us to do?

We are the music-makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams.
World-losers and world-forsakers,
Upon whom the pale moon gleams;
Yet we are the movers and shakers,
Of the world forever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample an empire down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself with our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy

[video=youtube;iYB0VW5x8fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYB0VW5x8fI[/video]

Consciousness is the battleground and that is why the establishment want to control the internet because it is expanding peoples consciousness at a phenomenal rate

[video=youtube;9c8an2XZ3MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU[/video]

If I believed in that sort of thing, he would probably like whatever I say that he likes about me, because who could prove me wrong?

I find this a very disturbing question and I think the thread should be closed.

My honesty and humanity, and my ability to be mad at him.

Reactions: knight in battle

I don't know how to explain. I just have this
weird feeling.

I'm perfectly comfortable with not opening the
thread again, that's a more realistic option since
I find the topic at hand slightly terrifying.

Reactions: Kmal
The fact that I "see", and respect the other things, organic, and inorganic, that he has created with love.

I agree that reality is created, but I dont like to take credit. I'd rather say the spirit has allowed for it to exist, all that was, is, and will be, and I am merely experiencing it. I'm thinking that the God concept is like an equation- whatever you think God is, add some. It is never fully grasped because it is always 'and some.' We are an approximation of God, just short of Him, so there are no ceilings!

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’ (source)? My understanding so far is we are gods of God. We are the ripples of the splash, the winds of the storm, and the creators of the creation, yet when we add some to that, which we do, we must add some more to be God, and forever on. The blending of the physical and spiritual is depicted as the kingdom of God, which we must earn through our actions, yet can be seen as creating. We are always creating, and now we see what we are creating, and what has been created. The idea must first exist in thought before it comes to fruition and manifests. It is like the saying 'out of sight, out of mind,' for what is within shows by what is outside of you.

stop.

Not a goddamn thing.

You do what you do and let others do what they do.

I'm not going to allow a pronounced atheist lie about what Christianity is, and isn't. You have a point to live and let live, but I will not live and let kill.

I'm not going to allow a pronounced atheist lie about what Christianity is, and isn't. You have a point to live and let live, but I will not live and let kill.
Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I can only kill their body, not their soul.

Matthew 10:26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Also, I will not stop what I am doing. You may as well stop trying, unless you just wanna get something off your chest.

@muir I think you might like this quote!
"You are already perfect. You don't have to struggle to be what you already are. You already are the same as God. You already are this perfect spirit that is immortal and invulnerable. All that you have to do is undo the false you, undo the ego." ~~ Gary Renard.

Last edited:
Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I can only kill their body, not their soul.

Matthew 10:26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Also, I will not stop what I am doing. You may as well stop trying, unless you just wanna get something off your chest.

@muir I think you might like this quote!
"You are already perfect. You don't have to struggle to be what you already are. You already are the same as God. You already are this perfect spirit that is immortal and invulnerable. All that you have to do is undo the false you, undo the ego." ~~ Gary Renard.

Quoting bible verses in order to mock Jesus is a very serious crime, I hope you take your next posts very carefully.

We've been over this, on many topics you disavow all faith in Christianity and say things like "of course believing in Religion is foolish," and yet you continue to post Bible verses; I assume because it is easier than making a youtube video of you spitting on a Bible.

To say that I'm squandering free speech is illogical and poorly founded, it also shows a fundamental lack of awareness on what free speech is. Perhaps you're trolling properly, but regardless this does much harm to those who are earnestly seeking God.

You also follow zilch zero none/nil tenets that makes a Christian a Christian, and yet have no problem making a mockery of it.

And of course you won't stop what you're doing, but I had to say it to be on record. God forbid when the knife is at your throat you'll squawk and say "but omg u nevr evn asked nicely :( john 3:16!!"

That verse in Matthew is the most overly quoted verse by Atheists, it also is ranked number one as the most misunderstood verse. How is the verse misunderstood? Well, Postmodern atheists like to pretend they understand humans and thus the fallibility angle is entered into the argument.

Simply because I am the only one who is standing up and saying what you are doing is wrong, does not mean truth favors your side.

"For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart" (Heb. 4:12).

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=3156]Saru Inc[/MENTION] well saru, you did good. :) you sounded the trumpet so blood won't be on your hands. Now, how am I harming people who are earnestly seeking god? I can't get inside their head can I? I can't make them believe anything can I? They have the spirit of truth don't they? What gain would I have to make those around me more like beasts instead of spiritual humans?

That I questioned a lot?

...Come to think about it, I haven't been questioning God / Creator / The Universe /WHATEVERYOUAREUPTHEREORDOWNTHEREHOI! too often.
Identity, sure; but existence?

I actually agreed with [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION] here. This topic is very disturbing. I feel it slightly when answering it, whence the U-turn realization.
If not within self belief.....it's within our beliefs in God..... or it's within how we choose to pursue God / Divinity.

In terms of a marathon;
it's a doping. That may or may not be a placebo.

Narcissist at best.
Blindly demanding at worst.

Disturbing. Very very so. Sorry. :|

[MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION] Why do you think you lose your self when you answer this?

@Trifoilum Why do you think you lose your self when you answer this?
Not lose, actually. It was an opposite, instead.

A feeling of finding self. A gentle, subtle, yet noticable 'push'.
Under the basis of what? Evoked under the question of, what again?
An ugly revelation. A corpse hidden underneath the robe of the angel.

My mind answered, peeked under the robe, and revolted.