What do you think people envy about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you think people envy about you?

I'd rather say, I envy other people for the traits.

Last edited:
Classmates be jelly of my mighty fine grades.

While I do have good study/work habits, academic stuff has always come easily to me. It's not as hard for me to understand and assimilate new information as it seems to be for many others, and I don't usually need to study that much to do well.

I understand why someone would be envious of that, but I don't have any desire to be envied. When I was younger I liked to be a little d-bag and ask people what they got on a test so that I could say I got a 100. These days I avoid the topic, and if someone asks how I did on something I just say I did alright.

I think it's important to remember to look at the whole package when feeling jealous of someone. Like, I may be smart but I also have a lot of anxiety and low self-esteem. And that guy over there may be hot but maybe he has a teeny-weeny peenie. And that girl may be an awesome artist but maybe she's tortured by memories of abuse. Everyone has their positives and negatives.

Honestly, I am envious of most everyone else, so these questions are moot. In a perfect world - which of course can never exist :p - there would be no envy as it is the downfall of greatness. Personally, I am trying to work on my competitiveness but I desperately hope that no one ever envies me as it would mean they are unfulfilled and that is tragedy I would find hard to carry.

the quality and closeness of my relationships

eyes, and my heart ~ that's about it

loyalty

my nice smile

the way I dress

my humor

my athletic skills

my social skills

my leadership skills

my assortment of tanktops

My intelligence, my hair and my boobs. Not necessarily in that order :D

... the fact that I manage to be highly positive no matter what.

My intelligence, my hair and my boobs. Not necessarily in that order :D

... trough male goggles ...

"My boobs, my hair, my intelligence"

PP: I know it is rude, but can I see your boobs? :D