What do you feel my MBTI type is? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you feel my MBTI type is?

What do you feel is my type?

• Total voters
I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't love potatoes. It's a very good judge of character, like those who are able that take their shopping carts to the designated area vs those that leave them in parking spots.

Oh oh oh! I'm a potato FANATIC!
I knew I was friends with you and @hush for a reason. It was meant to be!! We should start our own friendship potato club...

giphy.gif

And the logic and preorganised shopping skill. Which potatoes will give the creamiest mash texture. Visual imagination overload.

Agreed!! Quick @Anywhere But Here !!
Which potatoes shall we buy at the grocery store for our Potato Party?? And what kind of potato dishes do you want us all to whip up? @hush @infj1357 @Free

I'm sure @Wyote and @Milktoast Bandit have some interesting potato recipes they could share with us too! Or...MT could just come to our party dressed as a potato. That could work too.

Agreed!! Quick @Anywhere But Here !!
Which potatoes shall we buy at the grocery store for our Potato Party?? And what kind of potato dishes do you want us all to whip up? @hush @infj1357 @Free

I'm sure @Wyote and @Milktoast Bandit have some interesting potato recipes they could share with us too! Or...MT could just come to our party dressed as a potato. That could work too.

I'm there! And I love potatoes. Well, not really the potatoes themselves. I like to let a whole bunch of em sit in the pantry for many many days. Then I pick all the big eyes off, throw the potatoes away, and put the eyes in an empty can of cashews. Then I snack on them. Mmmmmm... Potato eye sprouts...