What do you feel my MBTI type is? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you feel my MBTI type is?

What do you feel is my type?

• Total voters
If you click where it shows the number of votes next to each option, a pop up should show with the name(s) :)

Usually it does, but I do not see any names on this one.

Reactions: hush
Usually it does, but I do not see any names on this one.

Oh weird, wonder if I can see it because I'm staff, but that shouldn't make a difference. Nothing pops up when you click on "1 vote(s)" next to ENTJ?

Oh weird, wonder if I can see it because I'm staff, but that shouldn't make a difference. Nothing pops up when you click on "1 vote(s)" next to ENTJ?

Ohhhh. Well that is new. Thank you! :)

Reactions: hush
I think you would type as Intj and some infj. You're a person that says the truth in a way that has people think about themselves and how to better themselves. I know this as at times you've said the truth that i didnt want to hear and had me go away and think about it and realise it is actually truth you speak. It can be said blatantly and can come across as harsh but behind your communications the intention is one to help others grow. So the sassy and sexy bitch boxes get ticked.
A private person...so introverted
Dress immaculately and shop vlin a very organised way...so judging
Very intuitive..can read others easily.
Stronger T and lots of F.

You have been voted most fabulous member of INFJs!

Congrats! :mhula::mblow:

You have been voted most fabulous member of INFJs!

Congrats! :mhula::mblow:

*sadly gazes down at her "most potato-ish member" award from when she made one of these kinds of threads*

gallery_potatopre_121711~3.jpg

You caught me so soon? Darn...I was enjoying the "find who voted ENTJ" game !
:m066: funnnnny thing. Um. Damn. I didnt know you could see who voted for what.

Here I am in a bit of a pickle now. Haha

First, I wanted to be different and pick something that no one else picked. I'm a bit of a brat. I actually think you are introverted, not extroverted.

I don't have a second or third argument because I can't stalk your postings since you've disabled the stalk-me option.

If the lack of argument annoys you a lot, it means you're probably a T *smirk*

*sadly gazes down at her "most potato-ish member" award from when she made one of these kinds of threads*

gallery_potatopre_121711~3.jpg
I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't love potatoes. It's a very good judge of character, like those who are able that take their shopping carts to the designated area vs those that leave them in parking spots.

i vote MB for most vivid undies award. Appealing to all senses. Multicouloured and multifacetted.
I think Milky is more keen on a pant vs undies. :laughing: