What do you do to attract a mate? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you do to attract a mate?

Well, I shower every day.

Just be yourself or accept the misery of trying to be something you're not every day.

Reactions: Elegant Winter
Zero. I don't know how to flirt and still such a bad self esteem that I probably couldn't notice any messages from the guys...

Talk to them and look for signs of reciprocated interest.

Personal magnetism, charm and my looks. People who are interested in me seek me out. Attraction is a subtle art and tends to occur naturally when you just allow it to occur by being yourself. Being confident helps too but not a necessity.

Women like confident men. So I look at her in the eyes and say "I will fuck you. I will".
Then I like to be unpredictable, because being spontaneous is very attractive. I ask her what she is doing and then I scream "Shut up!" really loudly in her face.

Women like confident men. So I look at her in the eyes and say "I will fuck you. I will".
Then I like to be unpredictable, because being spontaneous is very attractive. I ask her what she is doing and then I scream "Shut up!" really loudly in her face.

You must be very popular with the ladies. I can tell.

The actual thought or act of trying to attract someone really turns me off...feels very superficial. I prefer to just be naturally myself - if you like me "wonderful" if you don't "OK."

I'd love to say this is exactly how I think but the only difference is that I somehow tend to hold myself responsible if they are not attracted. Not sure why. I do have a problem with the idea that it's a woman's job to attract a mate. It's ridiculous but yet people still expect it. I don't go out of my way to attract someone. If I do someone it's usually because I have a "nice personality" :D. In any case, don't see it as my duty to attract anyone. It rarely works. It just looks like I'm trying too hard, so I don't try at all.

I can relate. I was told today by a joking coworker that I am "not a real woman" because I don't try to attract people. Apparently, this is what "real women" do? I guess you and I are fake women masquerading in a world of real women.

agree, if that's the definition of womanhood, I am comfortable not being a "real" woman.

be myself...
(◠‿◠✿)

you're weird. . . . that's so hot. :m042:

Last edited:
Not that I am really trying to find a significant other, but I think I go about it as with any personal connections. I never really go out of my way to connect with people, but as much as I like the idea of staying true to oneself I think I have a tendency to mimic people I like - to some extent. Just as [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] wrote regarding getting in peoples heads, I think I try to get in their thought space, and to some degree undertone similarities with what I think they like. This is more subconscious than anything I do deliberately, so I don't really think much about it.

You must be very popular with the ladies. I can tell.

One time a woman asked me what I spend my time thinking about and I told her I spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to be a parrot, because then I could put a blanket over my face and instantly go to sleep. I have the savoir faire of a hyena.

My peppers bring all the boys to the yard.

Everyone just be yourselves and be the super hot weirdos you all are. I will come and fuck you all eventually. Problem --> SOLVED.