What current series do you watch? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Detective shows... reminds me that I've been meaning to watch the now vintage "Twin Peaks" series.

Have you watched "Fargo" - the pregnant female officer in that movie was so dowdy and plain, yet captivating.

I have, both the movie and the series. Both really good! I just finished S2 of Fargo and it was even weirder and better than 1.

I have, both the movie and the series. Both really good! I just finished S2 of Fargo and it was even weirder and better than 1.

Didn't know that Fargo had been made into a series. I'll crank up the media player and might actually use more than 1% of the 1TB download limit this month.

Sitcoms - Undateable, Last Man Standing, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Medical drama - Grey's Anatomy/Chicago Med
Crime/Political drama - Scandal, Scorpion, Castle, Second Chance
Light fantasy/adventure - Supergirl, The Librarians, Once Upon a Time, Stitchers
Dark fantasy/drama - The Originals, The Shannara Chronicles/*Grimm(no new episodes lately)/Vampire Diaries, Shadowhunters
Contemporary comedy/drama - Younger
Reality show - Married at First Sight

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
Sitcoms - Undateable, Last Man Standing
Medical drama - Grey's Anatomy/Chicago Med
Crime/Political drama - Scandal, Scorpion, Castle, Second Chance
Fantasy/adventure - Supergirl, The Librarians, Once Upon a Time
Dark fantasy/drama - The Shannara Chronicles/*Grimm(no new episodes lately)/Vampire Diaries
Contemporary comedy/drama - Younger
Reality show - Married at First Sight

Have you ever watched anime?

Mercy Street
The Good Wife
Better Call Saul (finished it, loved it)
Downton Abbey
Shameless (this season not as good)
House of Lies (almost good)
Jessica Jones (finished it, loved it)
Agent Carter (pretty good)
Agents of Shield (kinda boring)
The Man in his High Castle (finished it, loved it)
Waiting for another season of 12 Monkeys
River (kind of dense)

Sorry everyone, wrong thread. I made a mod request to have them moved.

I'm watching Phil from Groundhog Day. Love it. It's on round the clock today.
It fascinated me last year when I watched it.

I still sorta don't get it.

I don't get the changes he made to get from where he was to where he ended up at the end.

The changes are so tiny/miniscule I can't see them.

And they are gradual too.

So by the time I get to the end of the movie, I don't remember what changes he made because he made so many little ones.

Yet the changes he ended up making were exactly what Rita liked...a man of many talents and good character but humble about it.

IRL, that would take, what 100 years????

Still none ...

... only Cubase and Ableton for me.

New X-Files, or vintage?

I can't bring myself to start watching the vintage ones again for some reason.

NEW X-Files. I love the vintage ones, but I remember the core storyline too well to get much enjoyment from them. I'm bummed that it's only a six-part mini-series instead of a true comeback. But, maybe it is, and this will introduce the new Mulder and Scully and the former ones will put their story to rest.

Dr. Who
Walking Dead
XFiles
House of Cards
Game of Thrones

All after the fact though. Generally buy individual episodes

The only thing to redeem the SyFy channel for airing wrestling

<3

Is the syfy channel even Sci Fi anymore? Ive heard it questioned. Sharknado, mansqito...

NEW X-Files. I love the vintage ones, but I remember the core storyline too well to get much enjoyment from them. I'm bummed that it's only a six-part mini-series instead of a true comeback. But, maybe it is, and this will introduce the new Mulder and Scully and the former ones will put their story to rest.
I have the same problem with the vintage. I'll have to watch the new.

I'm skeptical that any show could have the same vibe as the original did in its day. So many of the concepts were new/original, as was the genre - but like all original concept movies/tv remakes just become parodies. (Eg. The Aliens movies, The Cube, etc. etc.).

**I'm so jaded**

I'm going to go check out River. Never heard of it.

Love the new xfiles.