What can you see in my room? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What can you see in my room?

An orange bag that looks like an evil pumpkin

I was hoping someone would pick up on that, when I took the picture I laughed a bit when I saw it. xD

Let me try out some Sherlock Holmes-esque psychoanalysis during my boredom at work:

1. You have a piano that you don't play that often because:
- You're not in the mood a lot of the time, and
- When you are in the mood, you don't feel like moving all of the stuff that piled up around it (due to the previous bullet) out of the way.

2. Your weight bench is used either consistently, or laundry day was last week.

3. You do not have a live-in girlfriend.

4. You got tired of playing the 360 a little while ago. Sometimes you want to, but it's too much work to hook it up and the computer is right there so you might as well use that instead.

5. You have trouble getting up in the mornings, based on the alarm clock's location far away from the bed.

6. In addition to point 5, you've dented your face at least once or twice on the edges of your nightstand during the first few seconds of waking when you groan and roll over to try and get up.

7. You have either:
- Long hair
- Kleptomania
- A jerk sister

8. You either live alone, or your mother informs you that she wishes you'd vacuum more.

9. You sometimes wish a garbage can was within easy throwing distance from the bed.

10. In addition to point 6, you stub your toe on that fucking weight bench way too often. You wish you had a bigger room.

11. Pizzicato playing just isn't your style. You use your sustain pedal when you play the piano, but not the other ones.

12. I bet those burned CDs on your nightstand are unlabeled and you have to guess at what each one is whenever you use them which, incidentally, is infrequent.

13. You have trouble sleeping in because the sunlight burns your eyes. You want to do something about it, like get blackout curtains, but you always forget after you get ready for the day.

14. You used the tape measure once a while ago, and you were too lazy to put it away. You have something else you need to use it for, but you "just haven't gotten to it yet".

and finally

15. If the weights near the computer mean anything about you trying to bulk up your arm for later activities, you should probably move the toilet paper onto the nightstand. (You said not to, but I insist)

So what's my score out of 15?

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
Too many candles and perfume bottles, photographs everywhere
I need a bookshelf to build up my own library
Books are overflowing ha!

[MENTION=3454]DrShephard[/MENTION]

Let me try out some Sherlock Holmes-esque psychoanalysis during my boredom at work:

1. You have a piano that you don't play that often because:
- You're not in the mood a lot of the time, and
- When you are in the mood, you don't feel like moving all of the stuff that piled up around it (due to the previous bullet) out of the way.

Number 1 is correct, but all that stuff takes 2 seconds to move, it's only the stuff on my seat I have to move. So that's 1/2 a point.

2. Your weight bench is used either consistently, or laundry day was last week.

I use my bench press atleast once a day, and there is a huge pile of washing that needs to be dealt with. 1 point.

3. You do not have a live-in girlfriend.

Nope, which is lucky, but when she comes round, I do make my room spotless. 1 point.

4. You got tired of playing the 360 a little while ago. Sometimes you want to, but it's too much work to hook it up and the computer is right there so you might as well use that instead.

Well, I would normally have the xbox permeanantly set up, but I decided to stop the 'addiction' and tuck it away for good. 1/2 a point.

5. You have trouble getting up in the mornings, based on the alarm clock's location far away from the bed.

My alarm clock is 1ft away from my bed, on my desk, you might not be able to see it in the pic, but getting out of bed is a bit of trouble. 1/2 a point.

6. In addition to point 5, you've dented your face at least once or twice on the edges of your nightstand during the first few seconds of waking when you groan and roll over to try and get up.

Iv'e never done that. 0 points. I am aware of my sourroundings.

7. You have either:
- Long hair
- Kleptomania
- A jerk sister

Longish hair that I use that brush for. 1/2 a point, just for easyness of scoring up.

8. You either live alone, or your mother informs you that she wishes you'd vacuum more.

Neither. 0 points. I am left to my own devices when cleaning my room, my mum gave up telling me a long time ago. This is the worst state my room has ever been in. Because of building works.

9. You sometimes wish a garbage can was within easy throwing distance from the bed.

Eh, I'm not gonna lie. 1 point.

10. In addition to point 6, you stub your toe on that fucking weight bench way too often. You wish you had a bigger room.

Never stubbed my toe on the bench, but I would like a bigger room. 1/2 a point

11. Pizzicato playing just isn't your style. You use your sustain pedal when you play the piano, but not the other ones.

Yeah, the other pedals don't work anyway. 1 point. I love dramatic piano playing. ^_^

12. I bet those burned CDs on your nightstand are unlabeled and you have to guess at what each one is whenever you use them which, incidentally, is infrequent.

I was thinking of formatting my computer today, so I burned about 6gb worth of keepable files on those disks, there is only 2 that have been used. So no big deal. 1/2 a point.

13. You have trouble sleeping in because the sunlight burns your eyes. You want to do something about it, like get blackout curtains, but you always forget after you get ready for the day.

Well...the sun light never ever reaches my room, i'm sourrounded by woodland, the sun rises on the other side of the house, so my room is always dark. ^_^ 0 points.

14. You used the tape measure once a while ago, and you were too lazy to put it away. You have something else you need to use it for, but you "just haven't gotten to it yet".

The tape measure is in frequent use due to building works. 0 points.

15. If the weights near the computer mean anything about you trying to bulk up your arm for later activities, you should probably move the toilet paper onto the nightstand. (You said not to, but I insist)

Not bulking up my forearm but my bicep, you get -1 point for this last question.

:m082:

So what's my score out of 15? 5 1/2, you did terrible, Sir.

Thanks for playing though. (=

you did terrible, Sir.

Thanks for playing though. (=

I'm quite sure you're lying about at least several of them. I can tell from some of the words and from seeing quite a few lies in my time.

ur not a real doctor

To paraphrase Roger the Alien:
I'm Dr. Shephard. Pretend psychologist.

I'm quite sure you're lying about at least several of them. I can tell from some of the words and from seeing quite a few lies in my time.

Trust me, I never lie. :)

Lying wouldn't have helped, I wanted you to get as many points as possible, I didn't have anything to hide, so I spoke the truth.

The dildo is really some roll on deodorant which due to it's shape could conveniently double as a dildo

My turn to be Sherlock Holmes:

You can't wait to move out of your mums so you can stop living a lie and buy a real dildo

Why would he lie about this?

Why can you not be wrong?

The dildo is really some roll on deodorant which due to it's shape could conveniently double as a dildo

My turn to be Sherlock Holmes:

You can't wait to move out of your mums so you can stop living a lie and buy a real dildo

15 points. Well done. ^_^ Shh, it's our little secret.