What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 222 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

I love the games and I think the soundtrack particularly for Witcher 3 is just phenomenal. But this goddamned song is such an earworm (Don't get me wrong I bloody love the show but fucking hell this song) I love it even though it tortures me when I think of it
Lol, imagine how Joey "Jaskier" Batey feels, having this song in his head for 8 months straight.

Lol, imagine how Joey "Jaskier" Batey feels, having this song in his head for 8 months straight.
:tearsofjoy: Wouldn't be surprised if a video surfaces of him just crying as he keeps singing it in public at fan's requests. One of my biggest regrets is that I never took the opportunity to meet and maybe get to know Henry Cavill a few years ago ; - ; I just saw him as 'Meh, DC superman why bother'. Oh the guilt now

Reactions: flower
I love the games and I think the soundtrack particularly for Witcher 3 is just phenomenal. But this goddamned song is such an earworm (Don't get me wrong I bloody love the show but fucking hell this song) I love it even though it tortures me when I think of it

Why does it torture you when you think of it?

It's a great tune. I believe it played at the end of the second or third episode of the series and it gave me goosebumps!

Especially when you see Yennefer's "friends" swimming in the magical water... And her teaching smiling to her. I don't know it made me :sob:

It's a great tune. I believe it played at the end of the second or third episode of the series and it gave me goosebumps!

Especially when you see Yennefer's "friends" swimming in the magical water... And her teaching smiling to her. I don't know it made me :sob:
TOSS A COOOOOOIN
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

It's one of those songs that as soon as I think about it, pay attention to the thought and hum a few seconds of the tune then it's stuck in my brain for the whole day. There's nothing quite like a Tescos trip singing an epic bard song to yourself as if you're about to enter some boss fight with the self checkout machine

*Edit: Now it's on fucking repeat on my Spotify I can't stop myself D:

Last edited:
Reactions: April and Ren