What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 221 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Reactions: Misty

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd

This video kicks so much ass every time I see it!

Golem II - The Bionic Vapour Boy
by: Mr. Bungle

"Giga-giga-Gilgamesh..."

My housemate and I were talking about this band no earlier than yesterday. I'd only heard about them but he really made me want to try them out!

They sound quite mad.

I don't mean to use superlatives, but this could be the ambient record of the (early) century.

Reactions: flower and Rit4lin
Such an amazing song from one of my favourite shows

My brother saw that show and said it was great, I haven't checked it out yet though.

Sell it to me!

Danish Vikings and revenge

It's set around the 9th century, when Danish viking warlords land in what was then Northumbria, and England is ruled as separate Kingdoms (The concept of England was only just beginning to form). Its based around an Anglo-Saxon noble protagonist called Uhtred, who is adopted by a Danish viking family as a boy. After they are betrayed, we follow his quest both for vengeance and to reclaim the lands that belong to him.
It's got violence, druidic magic, PG-sex, gore, conflicts of loyalty, character building, emotion, religious tensions... All whilst being mostly historically accurate It's wonderful ;) I can't do it justice at all though it really is amazing. You should give the first episode a try (although the later seasons are a lot better)

Reactions: flower and Ren
I love the games and I think the soundtrack particularly for Witcher 3 is just phenomenal. But this goddamned song is such an earworm (Don't get me wrong I bloody love the show but fucking hell this song) I love it even though it tortures me when I think of it