What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Yay, I'm glad you like it! :) I love Mogwai, they're a post-rock band from Scotland. Tracy is a fantastic song, maybe a little nostalgic. That one is great too, I recommend it:

@JennyDaniella meet @Ren !

At least you can admit to being pretentious :p

And smoking, really? Why do French people always smoke? I always wanted to know.

Pretentious yes, but within reason. Not a prick or anything :tonguewink:

I don't smoke anymore, though I used to in my twenties. I took up the habit in Ireland, so I can't really blame France, though saying pretentious things while smugly making smoke rings seem to go wonderfully go together. Maybe that's the simple reason why?

Pretentious yes, but within reason. Not a prick or anything :tonguewink:

I don't smoke anymore, though I used to in my twenties. I took up the habit in Ireland, so I can't really blame France, though saying pretentious things while smugly making smoke rings seem to go wonderfully go together. Maybe that's the simple reason why?
It does make for a great alliteration though. Memorable.

It's certainly A reason, but since I never understood or tolerated the concept of smoking (I grew up with a smoker in the household, with asthma - not a good combo), I cannot call it a simple reason.

The past is behind us and life is too short for squabbling so group hugz!
:pillowfight::grouphug2:

HP, this is the incriminated photo:

192933_10150151072215132_5508093_o.jpg

PS. It's not like you really asked for it but since I'm officially pretentious and "want to be adored" at this point, I don't care. :p

PS. It's not like you really asked for it but since I'm officially pretentious and "want to be adored" at this point, I don't care. :p
Nothing wrong with being pretentious and adored!
@JennyDaniella

I don't think this makes you more popular :laughing:

I hope y'all don't mind if I off myself right now. :barf::reaper::backaway:

Reactions: Free, Wyote and Ren
Last edited:
I actually started looking through my old photos to see if I can find more examples of pretension. Here's a pair of old photos that illustrates how to get from pretentious to normal in 5 minutes :blush: (although I still like facial hair.. sometimes)

https://unsee.cc/20ddb58d/

Last edited: