What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Picard is quite the musician, as evidenced by this lovely flute melody :smile::

I concur! I never knew he had such wonderful talent. :grimacing:

What a guy.

I never heard of this before! I find it incredibly calming, especially the beginning. Really good song.

Yay, I'm glad you like it! :) I love Mogwai, they're a post-rock band from Scotland. Tracy is a fantastic song, maybe a little nostalgic. That one is great too, I recommend it:

Yay, I'm glad you like it! :) I love Mogwai, they're a post-rock band from Scotland. Tracy is a fantastic song, maybe a little nostalgic. That one is great too, I recommend it:

Wow these guys are great! I love how they added a bit of rock to this song. Thank you for the recommendation. I’m always on the look-out for new music to add to my collection. :)

New music for a new mood, like @JennyDaniella said. I don't really have much calm music, I am probably not tame enough to get there on my own. :relaxed:

You can actually hear the scottish accent at the end of the first.

The style reminds me of my old bandmate. She used to pick like that.

gizmo.jpg

New music for a new mood, like @JennyDaniella said. I don't really have much calm music, I am probably not tame enough to get there on my own. :relaxed:

You can actually hear the scottish accent at the end of the first.

You can hear it indeed :) They've played loads of times in Ireland, some of my friends even met them. Sadly I was never able to attend.

Here's a post-metal song. Similar in vibes except more... metal. Might have linked this before.

You can hear it indeed :) They've played loads of times in Ireland, some of my friends even met them. Sadly I was never able to attend.

Here's a post-metal song. Similar in vibes except more... metal. Might have linked this before.

Not to my knowledge.

It may be that It's influenced by the cover, but it gives off the vibe of walking through a post-apocalyptic desert, à la Book of Eli. I think the most prevalent themes are melancholy and loneliness, but the crescendo adds something else. Perhaps an element of chaos and destruction?

Reactions: Free, Wyote and Ren
Wow these guys are great! I love how they added a bit of rock to this song. Thank you for the recommendation. I’m always on the look-out for new music to add to my collection. :)

I will have plenty of music to suggest I'm sure :) Let's see if over time I develop a finer understanding of your musical tastes, hehe.

Not to my knowledge.

It may be that It's influenced by the cover, but it gives off the vibe of walking through a post-apocalyptic desert, à la Book of Eli. I think the most prevalent themes are melancholy and loneliness, but the crescendo adds something else. Perhaps an element of chaos and destruction?

Yes, I think you're right about the themes. I've found that the chaos/destruction part is very good when I'm running!