What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 198 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

To all my Northern Hemisphere fellows out there, to whom the first snows announce a time of depression and existential anxiety...
Worry not! Try to see the beauty in darkness, of the bright winter skies, at night, when all turns to pink and brown.

The green boughs, the earth smells, the rains and the damp rocks of spring will return soon enough.
Here is a beautiful album to remind you of such times.

To all my Northern Hemisphere fellows out there, to whom the first snows announce a time of depression and existential anxiety...
Worry not! Try to see the beauty in darkness, of the bright winter skies, at night, when all turns to pink and brown.

The green boughs, the earth smells, the rains and the damp rocks of spring will return soon enough.
Here is a beautiful album to remind you of such times.

Listening to this made me feel like a protagonist heading out for a long journey. I like it.

Reactions: java
@BritNi put me in a goldfrapp mood

Haha! I'm on the first one. This is catchy and sultry and sexy and I love it! It's a good jam to rock out to. I hear Spirit in the Sky in there. so fun!

Let's dance, Sass. Will you dance with me?.

@BritNi put me in a goldfrapp mood

Strict Machine gives me some Blondie vibes. I love the aesthetics of the video.

Ride on a White Horse: cigarettes on Pizza!!! Wat!
This jam is killer.
She makes me wanna get down and dance on the floor. Like...crawl on it. Ya know? Her style is agreeing with my mood.

@Skarekrow sent me:
Thanks for introducing me to this. I'm gonna rock out now. ❤️❤️❤️

I always appreciate the music. Thank you guys. ❤️

Haha! I'm on the first one. This is catchy and sultry and sexy and I love it! It's a good jam to rock out to. I hear Spirit in the Sky in there. so fun!

Let's dance, Sass. Will you dance with me?.

I thought you'd never ask, Brit-Bit.

Of course I will! *spins you around and dips you*

I thought you'd never ask, Brit-Bit.

Of course I will! *spins you around and dips you*
Awww. *Swoons*
I feel like a princess.
giphy.gif

But damn, Sass, from that angle, you look so beautiful. I mean, you always do. But, I see your eyes sparkle. ...you're so pretty.

Funny story. @acd was the one who initially introduced me to Goldfrap waaaay back in the day, where we were dedicating songs to members. I became obsessed. Nice to see that it's catching! lol

Funny story. @acd was the one who initially introduced me to Goldfrap waaaay back in the day, where we were dedicating songs to members. I became obsessed. Nice to see that it's catching! lol
I wish I had known of them sooner. But everything in its time. This is perfect time. :hug: