What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 185 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

did you see my video clip of this? i hope you enjoy too, sister in NF :relaxed:
inspiration through this tune hit me like a mountain!
Or, like radiohead would say:
"like a house falling in the sea" (where i end and you begin)
Wow, that's powerful.. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Skarekrow and ny7x
Thanks for sharing
Thank you dear Misty for doing something really rare these days which is to spend a minute on a suggestion and maybe shed a tear for others.

Being completely unaware of what was about to come, this video was the beginning of a long series
Same channel, go to playlists and in playlist 2016 proceed from #2 (The Pill) since you've watched #1 already.
Playlist includes 150 videos or so but only the 10 first or so are part of the series (The Great Deception).
The rest are references to those who'd want them.

Trust the man who made that one in telling you that when you continue with the series you will no longer need to thank him
but God for making it all happen.
Magic starts in 2018 playlist, you can preview some but playlists 2016-2017 are "the steps" to that "attic view".
As you, yourself, will be discovering truth through this series, rest assured that the video editor (me) knew exactly as much as you do.
He was not announcing what's best, merely observing and recording what seemed to be.
And hence, his ladder is the same to yours.

Step by step and dot by dot, the true image appears and as it did, it was being encoded into a video month to month from January 2016 to today.
The job feels complete now.
Not sure i will video edit any more.
It should be a coherent message.

thank you again for things i can't explain!
I think the last time someone told me that they enjoyed a video was more than a year ago (or more).
And so it happens to happen on my birthday.
How many "thank you" can an INFP heart fit in one text response?
you made my day :)
<33

Reactions: Misty
Thank you dear Misty for doing something really rare these days which is to spend a minute on a suggestion and maybe shed a tear for others.

Being completely unaware of what was about to come, this video was the beginning of a long series
Same channel, go to playlists and in playlist 2016 proceed from #2 (The Pill) since you've watched #1 already.
Playlist includes 150 videos or so but only the 10 first or so are part of the series (The Great Deception).
The rest are references to those who'd want them.

Trust the man who made that one in telling you that when you continue with the series you will no longer need to thank him
but God for making it all happen.
Magic starts in 2018 playlist, you can preview some but playlists 2016-2017 are "the steps" to that "attic view".
As you, yourself, will be discovering truth through this series, rest assured that the video editor (me) knew exactly as much as you do.
He was not announcing what's best, merely observing and recording what seemed to be.
And hence, his ladder is the same to yours.

Step by step and dot by dot, the true image appears and as it did, it was being encoded into a video month to month from January 2016 to today.
The job feels complete now.
Not sure i will video edit any more.
It should be a coherent message.

thank you again for things i can't explain!
I think the last time someone told me that they enjoyed a video was more than a year ago (or more).
And so it happens to happen on my birthday.
How many "thank you" can an INFP heart fit in one text response?
you made my day :)
<33
Ah! Happy birthday! And, God - indeed :) Glad to hear we INFJ's can make the day of an INFP cousin!

Reactions: ny7x

Reactions: Skarekrow

Reactions: Ren