What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 135 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Oh yeah :sunglasses: Dude I've been listening to the Arctic Monkeys all day.

Good luck today, yeah?
Thank you, Hos.. :) But there is only news of when the final battle will begin today. And yet, this call is the one we've all been waiting for.. When the final battle is underway I know I will have the support of many, and most of all God. Just hope the trial stays out of media so we can concentrate on being victorious in our pursuit of sweet justice..

Proverbs 21:15 ESV

"When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers."

Ezekiel 25:17 ESV
"I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.”

And yes, the Arctic Monkeys are the best, aren't they? :sunglasses:

Thank you, Hos.. :) But there is only news of when the final battle will begin today. And yet, this call is the one we've all been waiting for.. When the final battle is underway I know I will have the support of many, and most of all God. Just hope the trial stays out of media so we can concentrate on being victorious in our pursuit of sweet justice..

Proverbs 21:15 ESV

"When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers."

Ezekiel 25:17 ESV
"I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.”

And yes, the Arctic Monkeys are the best, aren't they? :sunglasses:
Ah I see... gotcha.
giphy.gif

That's cool Jenny:) Hope you're having a good night. It's 4am here though so I'm going with something a lil quieter:smirk:

Ooooh beautiful!! My night is going very well! Thank you for asking Jonah. :blush: Hope your early morning is going well too <3

Ooooh beautiful!! My night is going very well! Thank you for asking Jonah. :blush: Hope your early morning is going well too <3

Glad to hear it JD, I'll let you continue on with it. And my morning is going swimmingly, cheers. Should be going to bed:sweatsmile: But I feel more alive at this time again, after so long. I've missed this me.

Take care:)

That's my kind of music; happy-depressive:)

Reminded me of this song I've been listening to lately.

Oh this is so lovely!! I absolutely love it! I’m adding this to my playlist! Thank you so much Jonah! I also recommend this song as well; it’s also from Still Corners—which became my favorite new band so far. Always been such a sucker for dream pop bands :) <3

The guitar intro always gets me.

Oh this is so lovely!! I absolutely love it! I’m adding this to my playlist! Thank you so much Jonah! I also recommend this song as well; it’s also from Still Corners—which became my favorite new band so far. Always been such a sucker for dream pop bands :) <3

The guitar intro always gets me.

You're welcome:) Glad you liked it! I'm kind of falling in love with Space Song haha.

Just listening to The Trip as the sun comes up - just pure awesomeness:sunglasses: I'm going to jump in bed in a bit and check their discography out on my phone whilst I nod off. Cheers!