What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 133 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Same. I think I have quite a few in another language I adore.. from this:

To this..
Latin... It's got something from a 90s movie.

I think I got something good for that which has fewer church vibes :sweatsmile:
Right artist, if not the right song.

I need different associations to listen to French again voluntarily, sorry.

Just thought of this one too :D

Edit: not the actual music video that I remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: flower and Wyote
Latin... It's got something from a 90s movie.

I think I got something good for that which has fewer church vibes :sweatsmile:
Right artist, if not the right song.

I need different associations to listen to French again voluntarily, sorry.
Lol, Wow.. Wasn't expecting the rapper to bust out. :tonguewink:

But yes, French, Latin, Russian, German, languages, accents - in speech & song alike is echt mooi. ;)

German is nice bc it sounds commanding, French gentle, and Russian type languages just sound like mysterious beauty to me.. I think that is also why the Gypsy violin type of music appeals to me so. As I recall, you also like the violin a lot. The Dracula soundtrack is a fave. Need to find more foreign misic. 0.0

Lol, Wow.. Wasn't expecting the rapper to bust out. :tonguewink:

But yes, French, Latin, Russian, German, languages, accents - in speech & song alike is echt mooi. ;)

German is nice bc it sounds commanding, French gentle, and Russian type languages just sound like mysterious beauty to me.. I think that is also why the Gypsy violin type of music appeals to me so. As I recall, you also like the violin a lot. The Dracula soundtrack is a fave. Need to find more foreign misic. 0.0
I wonder if you'll like Iva Bittova, Misty.

She's Czech avant garde guitar/violin.

Need to find more foreign misic. 0.0

I think you'd like this movie. It's actually a music project of sorts, the documented story of a guy who missed his flight home after a year in Australia and decided to buy a boat instead to sail home which turned into a world tour of meeting people and making music with them.

I think you'd like this movie. It's actually a music project of sorts, the documented story of a guy who missed his flight home after a year in Australia and decided to buy a boat instead to sail home which turned into a world tour of meeting people and making music with them.
Wow, yes.. this concept is just beautiful, Ginny - thanks. It's making me teary bc it reminds me of a fave movie of mine.. Cry like a baby watching this..

I was thinking the same. The intro sounded like something I may have recognized from a movie maybe.
Or another thought I had, maybe it's one of those melodies that seem to resound from so deep that they're intrinsically embedded in our unconscious? :smiley: