What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 113 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Yes, it’s one of my favorite songs to listen to whenever I am in a peaceful mood hehe! ^_^

How have you been Jonah? I hope you are doing well! Lots of hugs! :relaxed:

It's really soothing:)

I'm great, thank you Jenny! I hope you're in the best of health too and life is treatin' you kindly.

Just got back from the gym and funnily enough just about to watch the final part of Pride and Prejudice (1995). Colin Firth makes the perfect Mr Darcy:) (It's on BBC iPlayer in the UK atm if anyone wants to watch it).

Also it's Spring here and although this will sound cheesy as f***, the two blossom trees outside my bedroom window are almost ready to bloom. It's one of my favourite times of the year; feels like a new beginning (and the end of SAD haha).

Wishing you happiness and the little joys of life x

It's really soothing:)

I'm great, thank you Jenny! I hope you're in the best of health too and life is treatin' you kindly.

Just got back from the gym and funnily enough just about to watch the final part of Pride and Prejudice (1995). Colin Firth makes the perfect Mr Darcy:) (It's on BBC iPlayer in the UK atm if anyone wants to watch it).

Also it's Spring here and although this will sound cheesy as f***, the two blossom trees outside my bedroom window are almost ready to bloom. It's one of my favourite times of the year; feels like a new beginning (and the end of SAD haha).

Wishing you happiness and the little joys of life x

Life has been really great! And I’m glad things are great for you too! And how lovely! Pride and Prejudice is amazing, I need to read the book again! :)

Awww cherry blossoms are exquisite! They are so beautiful, I am jealous! They are among my favorite trees and favorite scent on lotions haha! It’s also spring here too in the US so it’s quite pretty, lots of allergies though! Been sneezing up a storm lately! :D

And you as well! Sending nothing but good vibes and hugs!

Life has been really great! And I’m glad things are great for you too! And how lovely! Pride and Prejudice is amazing, I need to read the book again! :)

Awww cherry blossoms are exquisite! They are so beautiful, I am jealous! They are among my favorite trees and favorite scent on lotions haha! It’s also spring here too in the US so it’s quite pretty, lots of allergies though! Been sneezing up a storm lately! :D

And you as well! Sending nothing but good vibes and hugs!

That's beautiful to hear; I'm really happy for you!

Blossom is one of those reminders about life for me; that the most beautiful things usually last for the shortest of times. Just got to learn to enjoy them in the moment.

Take care x

PS. The heyfever is worth it for me. On most days anyway haha.

Epic songs, all of em

giphy.gif

Oh thank you thank you! :smile::m027: