What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 111 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

I know this is old... but hell yeah. Beautiful. ☆☆☆

Hahaha I was about to bump this due to your like, because I had forgotten about it and it is awesome

I can barely listen to this song cuz of all the feels tbh but here's a good one by her again, I am a big cello fan

Played this old thing a thousand times, but oh the mood..

Oh hell yes, I love when the violin is played this way, whatever that's called haha I'm so muscially ignorant.
I love fiddle and staccato/pizzicato type stuff.

Oh hell yes, I love when the violin is played this way, whatever that's called haha I'm so muscially ignorant.
I love fiddle and staccato/pizzicato type stuff.
Oh hell yeah! This is often called "gypsy violin".. It tells a tale. And it's sooooo seductive, like a dance between the violinist and her love. It has attitude and coy come hither sizzles, yes? I'm gonna send it to Milk now. :smilingimp::tonguewink:

Oh hell yeah! This is often called "gypsy violin".. It tells a tale. And it's sooooo seductive, like a dance between the violinist and her love. It has attitude and coy come hither sizzles, yes? I'm gonna send it to Milk now. :smilingimp::tonguewink:

Nice! Yea it's definitely got that sexy gypsy vibe haha! I'm sure he'll appreciate it ^_^

extralarge.jpg