We have a government agency devoted to groping old women and babies. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

We have a government agency devoted to groping old women and babies.

I love you too Chaz. Could you take some pictures of yourself naked so we can post them on Facebook and 4chan? I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

I love you too Chaz. Could you take some pictures of yourself naked so we can post them on Facebook and 4chan? I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

Have you even seen the pictures the backscatter takes?

If I ever had the scan and was able to keep the photos, I'd have no problem posting them here.

Related to government controls on the people, the British police have just been caught lying regarding their conduct at the recent student protest in London. They claimed that they had not used a mounted police charge against the peaceful student protesters but videos posted on youtube clearly show police on horses charging the protestors:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxwTF-qeAo"]YouTube - Mounted Police charge protesters at Whitehall 24 November[/ame]

The conservative government that has come into power in Britain formed a coalition government with the liberal democrats. The Lib Dems had promised to not raise student fees but were lying and with the conservatives are now raising student fees. We see this again and again: parties making promises and then breaking them when they are in power; it is because the political system is a sham.

The effect of this is that only the super rich will be able to afford to send their children to university. Anyone else that goes will be saddled with massive debts which might last them into old age. The effect of this is to give the super rich a monopoly on education.

The students have taken to the streets to protest. Even though the raises won't affect them it will only affect future generations of students they have decided to make a stand for the benefit of future students.

The most recent protest was heavily handled by the police as you can see despite the fact that the students are allowed to protest and the arranged time of the protest hadn't expired. The crowd was full of young students and many school children as well. I suppose the only positive that can come from this is that more young people have seen the true face of the government and their hired thugs and will be politically radicalised against them.

The police came under some criticism last year at protests against the G20 summit because they hit and then shoved over a man who was returning to home from work, not even in the demo, with his hands in his pockets and he died from his injuries; it was all caught on camera: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnUiwuqoZ0"]YouTube - G20 Protest Death - An Unprovoked assault !!![/ame]

It seems different people draw the line in different places regarding how many of their civil rights they are willing to give away. Each erosion of civil liberties should not be seen in isolation however but instead as part of wider changes and restrictions which are being imposed. If we give an inch they will take a mile. At some point people have to say to their governments: 'enough!' Otherwise we will let the balance of power between governments and the people slip away from us altogether.

Oh please don't say you're siding with the student "protesters". If I had my way I'd shoot every single one of those ungrateful lazy shits.

Absolutely I am

The students are just one more sub section of the people. Another day it will be the fire brigades, another the nurses, another council workers etc etc

We are all getting squeezed by the government and it is a time for people to put prejudices aside and unite against the corrupt politicians and their super rich paymasters. There is plenty of money in Britain for everyone. We could pay off the debt and educate EVERYONE but the wealth is held by the rich and the government will only squeeze the poor not the rich

Here is a suggestion by a Professor at Glasgow university to tax the rich to pay off the debt:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV5Ju18A8Ow"]YouTube - Professor Greg Philo: Privatise The National Debt[/ame]

This is only money that is 'on the books' the rich are very good at hiding money offshore and taking advantage of tax havens so that they don't have to pay tax. The land laws also need reforming as we don't even know who owns large tracts of England because any land that hasn't been sold since a certain date doesn't have to be registered. This is significant because land is obviously a form of wealth:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article786116.ece

Here's another article but i don't know if legislation has changed yet:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...agree-to-reveal-scale-of-holdings-443956.html

Shall we send them to your neighbourhood then? Do you own any businesses and aren't particularly fond of your windows?

These students get absolutely no sympathy from me. Especially considering they don't actually pay these fees 'till they earn 15-21k. I don't earn 15-21k.

They are in my neighbourhood and they are organising peaceful 'sit in' protests, no windows have been smashed

There are other subversive elements who are piggy-backing the student protests, who don't mind smashing the odd window. The vast majority of students however have simply exercised their democratic right to peaceful protest.

The second protest saw the police 'kettling' the students. That essentially means they aggressively coralled them into a small area and kept them there for 8 hours in the cold. This blocked the peaceful march. Within the area they had been coralled into the police deliberatly left a random police van so that when some of the more forceful elements within the protest then damaged that van, the media cameras were ready to start rolling and then portray the protest as violent!

We need students otherwise we wouldn't have: nurses, doctors, teachers and scientists etc.

If you lived in a world without university education and suddenly got a burst appendix you would get to the hospital to find no one there except a privatised cleaner who is 'cleaning' the floor ineffectually leaving MRSA everywhere

Concerning paying back their loans...they generally enter the highest tax brackets and are therefore the biggest contributors of tax

They are in my neighbourhood and they are organising peaceful 'sit in' protests, no windows have been smashed

Then you've been lucky, others haven't been so, such as:

There are other subversive elements who are piggy-backing the student protests, who don't mind smashing the odd window.

The owners of said window.

Within the area they had been coralled into the police deliberatly left a random police van so that when some of the more forceful elements within the protest then damaged that van, the media cameras were ready to start rolling and then portray the protest as violent!

Not only bullshit, but even if it's true, they shouldn't have been damaging the van.

We need students otherwise we wouldn't have: nurses, doctors, teachers and scientists etc.

If you lived in a world without university education and suddenly got a burst appendix you would get to the hospital to find no one there except a privatised cleaner who is 'cleaning' the floor ineffectually leaving MRSA everywhere

And we'll have students. Hopefully not the shits that are rioting over this.

I repeat, you pay this off when you earn 21k. 21k! Jesus, I'd be extremely happy with that amount. With the 9k setback that mean 12k a year. That's what I earn.

Also have they heard of apprenticeships?

I am absolutely with you on the apprenticeships!

We need to upskill our workforce!

The point I am making is that there are a lot of people who are advocating 'direct action' and they want to get publicity. These people are not part of the student body, but they have joined the march to be able to have a dig at authority

They have smashed some windows.

In the big scheme of things however a few broken windows are really small change compared to the sums of money that are at stake with these protests....and when i say 'these protests' i mean any protests not just ones by students.

The media will play up the small amount of damage and use it as a way to turn the population against the protesters. They will say things like: 'it will take taxpayers money to repair the damage made by these yobs'....and this is after the crooks in government have been raiding the expenses pot and allowing the private bankers to walk off with BILLIONS of pounds of taxpayers money

We need to keep our eye on the big money and the big game

There are people at home right now criticising the students who will in time be out of their jobs, unable to pay their mortgages and out protesting in the streets themselves

What people need to do is make the link between their struggle and the struggle of other groups because they are all linked; they are all part of the same seismic economic shifts that are happening

Students will pay their debt back and they will start life with astronomical debt...comparible i guess to a joint mortgage, except with nothing tangible and no guarantee of a job

Last edited:
AND IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Yeah....

Nope the world will keep turning

But your

Everyone just talks about nudity, but no one is worried about radiation?

Everyone just talks about nudity, but no one is worried about radiation?

I am worried about radiation. As Indigo says the chances of harm from one pass through a scanner is minimal.

However I feel kind of indignant that the government feel they can zap me with any size of dose of radiation

I'd like to see one of these scanners put outside congress or the houses of parliament....i'd like to see the politicians walking through these things DAILY if they are that safe

I'd like to see one of these scanners put outside congress or the houses of parliament....i'd like to see the politicians walking through these things DAILY if they are that safe

They're thinking of rolling them out to them.

Sorry if i was a bit blunt before

But we are all gonna feel the effects of these economic changes.

Here's some interesting info concerning the scanners (http://www.examiner.com/libertarian...stock-scanner-companies-conflict-of-interests). The following passage is from the above site:

While some Americans while away the hours today and tomorrow in airport lines made longer by new and intrusive TSA protocols, others will be counting their blessings. In the case of Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), those blessings are valued at between $500,000 and $1 million.
That

Sorry if i was a bit blunt before

But we are all gonna feel the effects of these economic changes.

Agreed. Which is why I think these student protests are ultimately selfish.

Agreed. Which is why I think these student protests are ultimately selfish.

Ok I'm gonna make this my last post, I don't wanna lock horns with you and I've had a lot of air time already

The students are protesting for the sake of future students, so they are selfless

Everyone's going to feel the pinch and many more protests will happen. My point is it would be more effective if it was coordinated

We need to speak as one voice to say to the government tax the rich not the poor

The students are just doing what EVERYONE needs to do which is recognise what the government are trying to do which is squeeze the poorer half of society, because they work for the rich. This means both the 'working class' and the 'middle class' are gonna get squeezed

As I have made the point, this doesn't need to happen, the money is there to put this right, but it is held by the super rich.

The bankers have made off like bandits and are still handing out massive bonuses.....why should they have a reward culture that rewards failure.....because they are not rewarding anyone....they are simply lining their pockets!

The students are not the guilty party here. the media does its best job to deflect the anger of the public. They will make the public angry at: students, muslims, the poor, benefit cheats, immigrants....they will blame anyone but the people who are really to blame and that is the super rich who are exploiting all of us in many different ways

Good luck to you, i hope you ride it all out ok