Want Ad: Must be glam . . . NOT! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Want Ad: Must be glam . . . NOT!

ok, so i agree that looking glam and awesome, and earth shatterly hot with nice abs is not necessarily a bad thing of course :D. I know I admire a man who takes pride in how he looks, and makes you feel good to be around him. I won't deny that.

At the same time, as far as everyday existence goes, I think i'd feel more comfortable with someone who i can wear slippers or flats, a t-shirt and jeans, no makeup (although i rarely wear makeup anyway) and still feel like i'm the bees knees . . . to them at least. :D And it would be hard for me to feel that with someone who is focused so much on grooming or focus on maintaining a "hot" or attractive persona (unless we're going out of course).

Reactions: jyrffw54
NO ONE thinks you have to be amazingly handsome to have a soulmate.

This is certainly true. When I'm attracted to someone they look absolutely perfect to me. I first became aware of this distortion, years ago, when I was boasting about my boyfriend and my friend just gave me a something must be wrong with your eyesight kind of look. When the relationship was all over, I took a good look at the ex and had a what the hell kind of moment. Dopamine should be illegal. Yes. It's true, a man with a "sweet mouth" is ten times more dangerous than a handsome one.

It's true, a man with a "sweet mouth" is ten times more dangerous than a handsome one.

uh, huh, preach it sis . . . yeah, you do have to watch out for those sweet talkin' ones.