Waiting to have sex | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Waiting to have sex

Story time~
There's not much of a story, he was just finally ready.

I think the reason we waited so long was because it's been a long time since he's had sex and he was short lived, and knew that he would be, but was embarrassed about it. I didn't give him shit; it's understandable. I sympathize with the amount of pressure on men to perform a certain way.

I think the reason we waited so long was because it's been a long time since he's had sex and he was short lived, and knew that he would be, but was embarrassed about it. I didn't give him shit; it's understandable. I sympathize with the amount of pressure on men to perform a certain way.

There are *cough* strategies that can be used about that.

Anyway, you fucked! Yaaaay *high five* :grinning:

There's not much of a story, he was just finally ready.

pope-mexico11.jpg_1718483346.jpg

I'm assuming it'll get better over time. I'm not sure how to approach a conversation like that I don't want to make anyone feel inadequate or judged and I feel like it's probably better if he researches things and takes initiative himself instead of me telling him? I mean that's a very vulnerable thing for someone to critique your sex performance and make recommendations. It's one thing if he's not doing something quite right I can instruct him gently but if it's his actual performance I feel like that's a lot harder to deal with. Get what I mean?

I'm assuming it'll get better over time. I'm not sure how to approach a conversation like that I don't want to make anyone feel inadequate or judged and I feel like it's probably better if he researches things and takes initiative himself instead of me telling him? I mean that's a very vulnerable thing for someone to critique your sex performance and make recommendations. It's one thing if he's not doing something quite right I can instruct him gently but if it's his actual performance I feel like that's a lot harder to deal with. Get what I mean?

As long as he feels there's improvement that needs to be made.

Some guys aren't aware of how best to move around a woman, and everyone is different anyway so senstive areas vary from partner to partner.

Hint which areas are more sensitive for you so he at least knows what to focus on if he does do research.

Also when you're a bit more comofrtable in the relationship you can open up about performance and areas to improve. Like you say, not after the first time but when you're both a bit more on the level.

And for gods sake don't fake it too much. Boosting a mans ego is fine once in a while but honesty is important, especially if later you tell the truth because you want improvements.

As long as he feels there's improvement that needs to be made.

Some guys aren't aware of how best to move around a woman, and everyone is different anyway so senstive areas vary from partner to partner.

Hint which areas are more sensitive for you so he at least knows what to focus on if he does do research.

Also when you're a bit more comofrtable in the relationship you can open up about performance and areas to improve. Like you say, not after the first time but when you're both a bit more on the level.

And for gods sake don't fake it too much. Boosting a mans ego is fine once in a while but honesty is important, especially if later you tell the truth because you want improvements.
Yeah he is aware of it and said he would work on it without me promoting him so we will see how that goes.

In terms of non performance areas I've been lucky to have a lot of sex partners who check to see if something feels good or not as they go so I realized most men are pretty good with instruction as long as you tell them nicely or physically show them what you're asking for.

I figure, you both have to learn what each other likes, you're new to each other's bodies. I suppose I could also be proactive and ask him if he likes what I'm doing.

I find that if both parties are setting the tone "oh do you like this what would you like better" you can skip the feelings of inadequacy because it's not about if you're good or not but rather the unique likes and dislikes of the other person.

Oh man, this is great cause...so much implied here, beyond what @Lady Jolanda pointed out.

Like: God can be found in a woman's vagina

And I believe it. Women are so amazing in so many ways, it makes me believe that there IS a God after all. Lol
I'm not going to dare say that God can be found in a woman's vagina.

However, the hope for really good sex with my future wife does get me excited. It's a nice motivation, and honestly, I think I'd be very very lazy if I were getting laid on a regular basis right now. As a man it's like, why do anything else when you could be having sex with your wife?

There's nothing that makes a man more lazy than a full stomach and an empty set of balls.

Last edited:
O sorry, that wasn't worded right, was trying to make a joke implying that "women are God", but it sounded like "God" in a religious sense.

Was trying to be cheesy and expressive of female appreciation with layers of implication.

Nah, you did it way better.

Damn, Im still working at this humor~"translation" thing.
I really enjoy the company of beautiful women.

When I find a woman beautiful, I can't help but talk to her and get to know her. I become a kind of panting dog and it's extremely unbecoming of a man to act that way.

maxresdefault.jpg