VIVID Dreams... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

VIVID Dreams...

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by Entyqua, Jul 16, 2008.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
More threads by Entyqua
  1. Seeker

Seeker Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I think I was 16 the first time i had a dream in this "dream series" or how to describe it.

The dream is about my soul mate. I just know it. The first dreams (was almost every night for a month) were about a girl, never saw the face nor name i just felt a connection.
    I woke up every morning with a huge smile and then I started to cry because she wasn't there when i voke up. (at that point I had no clue what the dream was about).
    after that month or so I stopped having that dream. A few month later I got another dream which were about the same person again. Now i got more feelings it's something about her.
    This dream I had occasionally during a month period of time.

What i do remmember of this dream series is that.
    It's a girl, i can't see her face. The body i see is just "fake" doesn't have to look like this, but i see her soul. I think she has the same dream about me. And it's the same for her, she just see my soul the rest is fake.
    We have been struggeling in the dreams to come closer each other, to see her face or to know her name. I think ... i'm quiet sure it's my soul mate. I get a feeling she has the letter E in her name. Not sure if it's the first letter.
    The last dream ends with us kissing, and i'm waking up and notice i'm crying. After that one i've never had a dream about her again.

The dreams has come and gone frequently during a 4-5 years period.
    I havn't had theese dreams in like 1 year now. But when i still thinking of them I can still feel the love and i know she is out there.

I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it's just my imagination or not. but the dreams is so real. And my heart hurts when i'm trying to imagine her face or just thinking about the dreams.

It's a bit silly i guess and i guess it's just imagination ... but it doesn't feel like it.

:mcry: she is out there somewhere

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HolySmoke

HolySmoke endeavoring to persevere

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I had a dream a few days ago that I was wearing a beautiful long velvet cape. When I opened it it had eyes lining the inside. Beautiful eyes. Not scary. I just remember thinking, well that's gotta mean something interesting ! lol.

3. v.shadow

v.shadow Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    geez..I remmeber..aprox 3 weeks ago I dreamt this: I was in a museum with some classmates and a teacher, who took us there in his car (??). the parking lot had two floors, so he parked in the second (so in front of the car there was like an abysm). once ready to go back to school he accelerated instead of driving to the exit, so we jumped through the air and crashed perpendicular to the floor. it was so vivid I jumped at the impact of the car's hood with the asphalt. :m099:
    also, I don't know if this qualifies as a vivid dream, but I swear, some years ago something/someone talked to me. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. then a familiar voice asked me something (I think it's too personal to share it here)..then it dissapeared (now I think I'm nuts @.@U)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #43 v.shadow, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  4. rdeaf

rdeaf Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Example: Floating underwater in a suspended rusty iron cage shaped like a rib cage but tapering to a small opening at both ends. To make things stranger I'm having a deep conversation with two the two large sharks that are calmly circling the cage. However despite the friendly conversation I can't swim out of the cage without being eaten.

Any interpretations?

Are you feeling trapped, Can't talk your way out of it?

5. SpoofyMcPoof

SpoofyMcPoof Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    It isn't your imagination...I have these dreams too. All I remember about my guy though is that he has very blue eyes...

6. Melanie Smith

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Yes, I think it is a type thing - I also have very chaotic, vivid dreams, so vivid they disturb me for the rest of the day or sometimes weeks and seem so real it takes a few minutes for me to realize I was only dreaming. Usually when I have something I have to work out in my mind but I don't understand why I go into this mode instead of something that makes subconsciously - it is very hard to work out the whys of it :0

grimm likes this.
  7. Melanie Smith

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hey I love your response. So true :) Freud is cracked though. Nothing to do with sex :)

8. grimm

grimm cRaYoLo CYKA BLYAT

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    x
    Enneagram:
    x
    Sometimes I feel like almost anything Freud says pertains to sex