VIVID Dreams... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

VIVID Dreams...

I think I was 16 the first time i had a dream in this "dream series" or how to describe it.

The dream is about my soul mate. I just know it. The first dreams (was almost every night for a month) were about a girl, never saw the face nor name i just felt a connection.
I woke up every morning with a huge smile and then I started to cry because she wasn't there when i voke up. (at that point I had no clue what the dream was about).
after that month or so I stopped having that dream. A few month later I got another dream which were about the same person again. Now i got more feelings it's something about her.
This dream I had occasionally during a month period of time.

What i do remmember of this dream series is that.
It's a girl, i can't see her face. The body i see is just "fake" doesn't have to look like this, but i see her soul. I think she has the same dream about me. And it's the same for her, she just see my soul the rest is fake.
We have been struggeling in the dreams to come closer each other, to see her face or to know her name. I think ... i'm quiet sure it's my soul mate. I get a feeling she has the letter E in her name. Not sure if it's the first letter.
The last dream ends with us kissing, and i'm waking up and notice i'm crying. After that one i've never had a dream about her again.

The dreams has come and gone frequently during a 4-5 years period.
I havn't had theese dreams in like 1 year now. But when i still thinking of them I can still feel the love and i know she is out there.

I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it's just my imagination or not. but the dreams is so real. And my heart hurts when i'm trying to imagine her face or just thinking about the dreams.

It's a bit silly i guess and i guess it's just imagination ... but it doesn't feel like it.

:mcry: she is out there somewhere

I had a dream a few days ago that I was wearing a beautiful long velvet cape. When I opened it it had eyes lining the inside. Beautiful eyes. Not scary. I just remember thinking, well that's gotta mean something interesting ! lol.

geez..I remmeber..aprox 3 weeks ago I dreamt this: I was in a museum with some classmates and a teacher, who took us there in his car (??). the parking lot had two floors, so he parked in the second (so in front of the car there was like an abysm). once ready to go back to school he accelerated instead of driving to the exit, so we jumped through the air and crashed perpendicular to the floor. it was so vivid I jumped at the impact of the car's hood with the asphalt. :m099:
also, I don't know if this qualifies as a vivid dream, but I swear, some years ago something/someone talked to me. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. then a familiar voice asked me something (I think it's too personal to share it here)..then it dissapeared (now I think I'm nuts @.@U)

Last edited:
Example: Floating underwater in a suspended rusty iron cage shaped like a rib cage but tapering to a small opening at both ends. To make things stranger I'm having a deep conversation with two the two large sharks that are calmly circling the cage. However despite the friendly conversation I can't swim out of the cage without being eaten.

Any interpretations?

Are you feeling trapped, Can't talk your way out of it?

I think I was 16 the first time i had a dream in this "dream series" or how to describe it.

The dream is about my soul mate. I just know it. The first dreams (was almost every night for a month) were about a girl, never saw the face nor name i just felt a connection.
I woke up every morning with a huge smile and then I started to cry because she wasn't there when i voke up. (at that point I had no clue what the dream was about).
after that month or so I stopped having that dream. A few month later I got another dream which were about the same person again. Now i got more feelings it's something about her.
This dream I had occasionally during a month period of time.

What i do remmember of this dream series is that.
It's a girl, i can't see her face. The body i see is just "fake" doesn't have to look like this, but i see her soul. I think she has the same dream about me. And it's the same for her, she just see my soul the rest is fake.
We have been struggeling in the dreams to come closer each other, to see her face or to know her name. I think ... i'm quiet sure it's my soul mate. I get a feeling she has the letter E in her name. Not sure if it's the first letter.
The last dream ends with us kissing, and i'm waking up and notice i'm crying. After that one i've never had a dream about her again.

The dreams has come and gone frequently during a 4-5 years period.
I havn't had theese dreams in like 1 year now. But when i still thinking of them I can still feel the love and i know she is out there.

I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it's just my imagination or not. but the dreams is so real. And my heart hurts when i'm trying to imagine her face or just thinking about the dreams.

It's a bit silly i guess and i guess it's just imagination ... but it doesn't feel like it.

:mcry: she is out there somewhere

It isn't your imagination...I have these dreams too. All I remember about my guy though is that he has very blue eyes...

Have you ever had a dream SO vivid it has NEVER left you? I have several and i just had a new one just two nights ago.....I will share if any one is interested but Just wanted to see is this a type thing?
Yes, I think it is a type thing - I also have very chaotic, vivid dreams, so vivid they disturb me for the rest of the day or sometimes weeks and seem so real it takes a few minutes for me to realize I was only dreaming. Usually when I have something I have to work out in my mind but I don't understand why I go into this mode instead of something that makes subconsciously - it is very hard to work out the whys of it :0

Reactions: G4RiiM
There is major conflict..... You are toying with some serious conflict either conscious or subconscious...the ultimatum in the dream...drown or be eaten signifies this conflict or ultimatum you are facing...again either consciously or subconsciously
Freud would say its a sexual conflict ;)
Hey I love your response. So true :) Freud is cracked though. Nothing to do with sex :)