Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: Back to the Basics
Social: Nostalgic

So I also did them all...
Movies- Thinker
Love- Love Magnet
Travel- Nature Lover
Art- Eyes Wide Open
Careers- I somewhat agreed, except for the whole confidence and not listening to others thing.
Intellect: Thinker
Skills: Communicator
Emotions: Instructor
Dynamism: Innovator

Mind- The Creator (sounded very INFJ to me)

Reactions: dneecey
You're a Dreamer

Mood: Dreamer

You're an adventurous soul with a bit of a romantic outlook. You have a very creative spirit and love to search out new experiences that will fuel your imagination. When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional. You like to think differently, always from another perspective. You have a good sense of humor. You love nothing more than a music gig in the open air with a bunch of friends and a couple of drinks. You get a real buzz from watching a live performance -- there's no better escape.

Fun: Thriller

Always the first to take the leap, you like to look forward, and try to have no regrets. You like to see where life takes you -- this positive attitude will give you a wealth of experience. For kicks, you'll always opt for a chance to broaden your horizons. You love the inspiration that exploring new cultures brings. When it comes to holidays, you like to be immersed in a completely different world. It's a chance to explore activities that you don't have the time for in day-to-day life. And what turns you off? People who seem to be smart, until they light up and you realize they are stupid enough to be heading for an early grave.

Habits: Junkie Monkey

You love being a little bit naughty. Nothing beats getting up and close with the object of your affection! Your choice of drink reflects extravagant taste. You're fruity and adventurous and always up for trying something new. As for the home you like to think that you have very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function -- it's important to live in a space that is very stylish too.

Social: Relaxed

For you friendship is all about being there for one another. You can't imagine life without your best friends. And they're the first place you go when you need some advice. When you think of freedom, you think of being free of ties. You love the idea of being able to get up and go whenever the fancy takes you. The world is waiting for you!

Great test! :m168:

Did the others too, but didn't type these results out:

- Movies: You're a Sensitive Soul

- Love: You're Crazy in Love

- Travel: You're a Wandering Soul

- Art: You're an Eyes Wide Open / http://www.youniverse.com/me/22473358/art/feedback#page-1

- Mind: You're a Voyager / http://www.youniverse.com/me/22473358/mind/feedback#page-1

Last edited:
Me.

Fun: Escape artist
Habits: Back to basics
Social: Relaxed

Mood: Easy Rider
Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: Back to Basics
Social: Thoughtful

Interestingly, most of my responses were not the ones chosen by most people... I guess that isn't surprising.

Fun: Thriller
Habits: Back to Basics
Social: Nostalgic

I like this test too. :)

Mood: Wild Cat.
Fun: Escape Artist.
Habits: Back to Basics.
Social: Thoughtful.