Videogames you are playing or played recently? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Videogames you are playing or played recently?

Gran turismo 5 recently, it's really a drivers game the physics engine is fantastic and all of the cars really do feel unique and different which is saying something considering there are over 1000 of them.
Cool, Sali. I remember liking the old Gran Turismo games, but the cars didn't handle well. Glad to hear they've worked that out.

I barely have time to play video games, but when I do it's generally a friend and I mindlessly killing zombies on Call of Duty: Black-Ops until five or six in the morning. I couldn't care less for the single player or multiplayer. Zombies or nothing.

I still pull out AoE 2 from time to time and Civ 3. I own Civ 4 but I've never really liked it that much.

Reactions: Oranguh
I barely have time to play video games, but when I do it's generally a friend and I mindlessly killing zombies on Call of Duty: Black-Ops until five or six in the morning. I couldn't care less for the single player or multiplayer. Zombies or nothing.
ZommmbieeeZ! Gotta love 'em. Have you played Left 4 Dead 1 or 2? Those can be a ton of fun with a good group of friends. Dead Rising 1 + 2 are also a lot of fun, but they're single player games. I have yet to play Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, but that looked entertaining (also single player, I believe).

ZommmbieeeZ! Gotta love 'em. Have you played Left 4 Dead 1 or 2? Those can be a ton of fun with a good group of friends. Dead Rising 1 + 2 are also a lot of fun, but they're single player games. I have yet to play Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, but that looked entertaining (also single player, I believe).
I haven't played either Left 4 Dead games, although I do remember my friend comtemplating buying them at one point in time. My computer cannot handle any sort of graphically demanding games seeing as the video card is integrated, so I rely on my roommates to supply me with any games to play. Red Dead Redemption looked like a lot of fun. I'd take breaks from my work to watch my roommate play, but I never saw Undead Nightmare. He said that stand-alone wouldn't be worth it, but it made a great addition to the game as a whole (which looks like it would be totally worth the money)

Well according to my backloggery
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Starcraft 2
Penumbra: Overture - Holding off on this one...my gamma options keep getting screwed up and making everything too bright. Can't have that in a horror game.
The Witcher

Have fun with Hexen, it's a neat one. Seconding Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Great fun, and there are some major changes across clans.(Nosferatu play waaaay differently, Malkavians are hilarious, Brujah just does his tough guy thing) It's available on Steam if you're looking.

Reactions: deivejek2|9
I'm currently playing Zenonia on my phone and 999: 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors on DS. Zenonia is pretty mindless but entertaining. Lots of 'fetch me a bucket,' some generally fast grinding, and the occasional syntax mess-up in the text (your/you're sort of things). Feels lo-fi in a fun sort of way. 999 is excellent, although I have so little patience for puzzles that I sometimes wish I could just skip them and play through the rest of the story, which would be kind of like a choose-your-own-adventure. The story is really good, though. I'm impressed that something cartoonie on a DS can make me feel so unsettled while playing it.

I recently played Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It had the correct level of cuteness for me. Also finished 4 Heroes of Light which also had cuteness. Both those were fun. The last thing I played that really really stood out as brilliant was Aquaria - this game is exquisite.

I should give Dwarf Fortress a try. And I loved Hexen. Anyone played System Shock 2 recently? I was thinking of giving it a shot with the updated textures (http://www.shtupmod.net/). But I'm trying to give new games a chance instead of endlessly replaying old games...

I switch off between Call of Duty: Black Ops (360) and WoW (PC) these days.

That is until the new Star Wars MMO comes out.

Revisiting the PS2 and PS1 classics as follows:

Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Twinsanity
Spiderman 2
Lego Indiana Jones
SSX 3

I'm buying them all off amazon for cheap!

:meye:

Penumbra: Overture - Holding off on this one...my gamma options keep getting screwed up and making everything too bright. Can't have that in a horror game.
The Witcher

Seconding Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Great fun, and there are some major changes across clans.(Nosferatu play waaaay differently, Malkavians are hilarious, Brujah just does his tough guy thing) It's available on Steam if you're looking.
Thanks, Cecilff2! I didn't realize Bloodlines was on Steam. Very cool.

The Penumbra games were alright (sorry to hear about your gamma options), but I preferred the developer's most recent release - Amnesia: The Dark Descent. As horror goes (especially from an independent company), it's pretty nice.

Have you gotten into The Witcher much yet? I've played through the first couple sequences and they've been entertaining. It looks beautiful and runs smoothly (it had better after the 2.5gb of patches I installed.. haha).

Right now I'm playing Super Street Fighter 4, CoD Black ops and MW.

Team Fotress 2 ftw! I love this game so much :D I dislike when people stack teams, though. Makes the game boring lol. I played Portal a couple of months ago when my boyfriend had Portal 2 (he gave me the gift of Portal <3) and I really enjoyed it! I'm waiting to get Portal 2 on my laptop, but I've watched my boyfriend play it and I want it sooo bad D:

I also really want to get into the Half Life series :D

I tried playing Demon's Souls again. I'm on the second playthru, but I'm getting annoyed with a boss in one of the worlds... ugh...

Currently playing Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Meh, it's ok, but I prefer Majora's Mask.

Also playing Civ 4. It's awesome!

I didn't really know where to post this, so I figured here would be good o.o.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KG10Yi4Lls"]Meet the surprisingly calm Demoman[/ame]

I love the demoman lol.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved- Kinect
Left For Dead 2- XBOX 360

Coming soon:
Child of Eden- Kinect-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYWLYjOa_0"]YouTube - ‪Child of Eden Trailer‬&rlm;[/ame]

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

(Strangely, playing it right now (again)).

My character is so used to Force Persuade, that I used it one time just to say "I was joking."

I love this game.

I'm currently playing Zenonia on my phone and 999: 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors on DS. Zenonia is pretty mindless but entertaining. Lots of 'fetch me a bucket,' some generally fast grinding, and the occasional syntax mess-up in the text (your/you're sort of things). Feels lo-fi in a fun sort of way. 999 is excellent, although I have so little patience for puzzles that I sometimes wish I could just skip them and play through the rest of the story, which would be kind of like a choose-your-own-adventure. The story is really good, though. I'm impressed that something cartoonie on a DS can make me feel so unsettled while playing it.

999 was a very good game. I stopped playing it when I died and then realized the text adventure started all over again though. T_T

Minecraft and WoW, currently. Although if I ever see it I MUST play Portal and Braid and Space Ace and Diablo 2 and Katamari (any version) and Super Punchout and Mirror's Edge and Bust A Groove and Unreal Tournament. Damn straight!

Oh... Braid... :m015:

Shadow President - old school managerial DOS game. I like invading France :D