Very interesting display of morality: Politely robbed convenience store. | INFJ Forum

Very interesting display of morality: Politely robbed convenience store.

StarsPer

Regular Poster
Jan 27, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
i fogot
Since this forum included "morality" in its description, I thought that this would be the place to make this. Just go ahead and watch it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xL3AjSLvM"]YouTube - Raw Video: Man Politely Robs Wash. Store[/ame]

"Would you do me a favor?" "Yes."

Does that not make you think? I'm going to be watching this and thinking about things quite a bit from it. I don't know what to say to it yet but it's surely fascinating.

Since this forum included "morality" in its description, I thought that this would be the place to make this. Just go ahead and watch it.

YouTube - Raw Video: Man Politely Robs Wash. Store

"Would you do me a favor?" "Yes."

Does that not make you think? I'm going to be watching this and thinking about things quite a bit from it. I don't know what to say to it yet but it's surely fascinating.

The 1st thing I thought was that the guy robbing him was full of shit and that he has a drug habit. The guy offered him 50 bucks to buy dinner without robbing the till and he said no I gotta pay my rent too. Just seemed off. And he looked like he was in his 50s or 60s how many kids would he have at that age? They would more then likely be in their 20s or 30s. Something isnt adding up about it. I think the reasons he gave were bogus and the best he could do with the situation he was in, maybe its not drugs but its something else other then the reasons he gave. And whats the most he got out of the register? 120 bucks? 200 bucks? Thats not enough to pay rent. If he has kids, and rent to pay for, then he needs at least a 1000... and he didnt ask him to open the safe in the back. My assumption is drugs still.

i don't know. it felt rehearsed.

is it okay to rob people if you do it politely? well, it certainly makes it more pleasant for the people involved.

He sure did it conveniently. ;)

Reactions: bamf
Whether he says the magic words like please and thank you or threatens to kill the cashier, it's still stealing.

And I don't believe that guy, he's probably just manipulating the cashier (and it worked).

I would have told him to fuck off. Politely? He pulled a freakin' gun. If he were so polite, i would have tested it. He didn't have the balls to shoot the cashier, the gun was probably not even loaded. LMAO "if I get back on my feet, I'll repay you."