Vanity Test... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Vanity Test...

The Intensity

You placed in vanity rank 11

2-4.jpg
I'll be honest with you; you're a little scary at times. But hey, you're hot, so you tend to get away with shit like that. You also KNOW you're hot, though you're quiet about it, which means you sometimes use your looks as a means to an end. And fuck all those bleeding, crushed hearts beneath your feet, right?

Your result for The Vanity Test ...
The Smoldering Ember

You placed in vanity rank 14

2-5.jpg

You can fool a whole lot of people, but not me. We both know you're hot, though you'll claim otherwise from time to time. What other people misunderstand as modesty is actually a deeper, darker facade. Borderline evil, really. But who gives a shit, right? You're having fun, you get what you want, and god damn if you don't look right sexy doing it.

Borderline evil? Me? I'm all sunshine and lollipops. *smirk* I'm not given to false modesty. Or much modesty at all. I find it to be an intensely overrated virtue on the whole. Although I've been accused of such a crime often. I keep telling people its NOT shyness or modesty. its quiet confidence and I'm sizing you up to see if I approve. That sounds awful, but its true.

Your result for The Vanity Test ...
The Professional

You placed in vanity rank 15

2-6.jpg
Straight up - badass. You know you're sexy. You've got it. You also know how to hide it, which makes you all the sexier. You can be rather manipulative at times, but hey, you didn't ASK to be an angel given flesh, right? Fuck 'em. You OWN this place.

The Smoldering Ember

You placed in vanity rank 13

2-5.jpg

You can fool a whole lot of people, but not me. We both know you're hot, though you'll claim otherwise from time to time. What other people misunderstand as modesty is actually a deeper, darker facade. Borderline evil, really. But who gives a shit, right? You're having fun, you get what you want, and god damn if you don't look right sexy doing it. - - - - - -

The Intensity

You placed in vanity rank 12

2-4.jpg

I'll be honest with you; you're a little scary at times. But hey, you're hot, so you tend to get away with shit like that. You also KNOW you're hot, though you're quiet about it, which means you sometimes use your looks as a means to an end. And fuck all those bleeding, crushed hearts beneath your feet, right?

:D Couldn't be more inaccurate.