Personality Defect Test | INFJ Forum

Personality Defect Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Jill Hives, Jul 18, 2012.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by Jill Hives
  1. Jill Hives

    Jill Hives fhtagn
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Threads:
    105
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    1,559
    Trophy Points:
    323
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Has this been posted before? I cannot remember...

    Take here-
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4741219933576750506

    my result...
    Spiteful Loner

    You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.



    You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

    3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.



    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Televangelist. (Damn straight!)

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

    -----

    LOL Should I be offended?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Brodskizzle

    Brodskizzle Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2012
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    26
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    xNFJ
    Enneagram:
    3 spsosx
    I am the Bitch-Slap. 0% rational, 29% extroverted, 86% brutal, 14% arrogant. In other words, intuitive, introverted, brutal and humble. That's an INFJ right there.
     
  3. niffer

    niffer Well-known member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Threads:
    177
    Messages:
    8,031
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    3,240
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    This test has been posted before but it's been a while.

    LOL I got the Hand-Raiser. I've only ever gotten Hippie and Robot before.

     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DopiestDegree

    DopiestDegree Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2012
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    246
    Likes Received:
    143
    Trophy Points:
    612
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    haha

    Emo Kid
    You are 14% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
    life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad
    So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.
    I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.
    To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
    Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Smartass.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JGirl

    JGirl no chocolate flavored gum? wow

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    4,729
    Likes Received:
    1,203
    Trophy Points:
    370
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5
    Spiteful Loner
    You are 71% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

    You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!


    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

    3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
     
  6. MindYourHead

    MindYourHead Courage doesn't always roar.

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2009
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    1,275
    Likes Received:
    286
    Trophy Points:
    230
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    [h=2]Bitch-Slap[/h]You are 29% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Untitled

    Untitled Guest

    Starving Artist
    You are 0% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
    You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve!
    To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
    4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
    Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Capitalist Pig.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Haughty Intellectual, the Televangelist, and the Emo Kid.
    *
     
  8. Sriracha

    Sriracha Not here.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Threads:
    98
    Messages:
    3,458
    Likes Received:
    1,905
    Trophy Points:
    375
    MBTI:
    ISFJ
    Hippie
    You are 29% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

    You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, humility, and a faint scent of marijuana, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and free love! Immediately following that, you then frolic to the hospital with herpes! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You probably enjoy poetry, especially beatnik ultra-liberal crap about how horrible fascism is, even though your suburbanized, sheltered idea of "fascism" is having to pay two dollars per gallon at the gas pump. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Though I highly doubt they love to interact with you! Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. Now go do your drugs and have sex with filthy bearded men in tye dye shirts.

    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

    2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

    (lol, this couldn't be more wrong ... I'm so totally not extroverted. I'm not afraid to meet new people is the ? that prolly threw it off.)
     
  9. niffer

    niffer Well-known member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Threads:
    177
    Messages:
    8,031
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    3,240
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    These descriptions are the best.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. OP
    Jill Hives

    Jill Hives fhtagn
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Threads:
    105
    Messages:
    4,678
    Likes Received:
    1,559
    Trophy Points:
    323
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    FILTHY BEARDED MEN (in tye dye shirts)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. charlene

    charlene never mind no matter nevermind

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Threads:
    104
    Messages:
    1,710
    Likes Received:
    614
    Trophy Points:
    657
    MBTI:
    letters
    Enneagram:
    numbers
    Nooo.

    Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
    Hippie

    You are 29% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
    You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, humility, and a faint scent of marijuana, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and free love! Immediately following that, you then frolic to the hospital with herpes! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You probably enjoy poetry, especially beatnik ultra-liberal crap about how horrible fascism is, even though your suburbanized, sheltered idea of "fascism" is having to pay two dollars per gallon at the gas pump. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Though I highly doubt they love to interact with you! Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. Now go do your drugs and have sex with filthy bearded men in tye dye shirts.



    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

    2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Vanixaria

    Vanixaria Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ(P)
    Enneagram:
    guess? 1w2 or 4w3
    Emo Kid

    You are 29% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
    life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad

    So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

    I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.
     
  13. CindyLou

    CindyLou Get over it

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Threads:
    49
    Messages:
    3,187
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    5,349
    Trophy Points:
    932
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Lol, I got the bitch slap
     
  14. Sai

    Sai Community Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2011
    Threads:
    23
    Messages:
    495
    Likes Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    587
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Type 2 or 4
    Bitch-Slap

    its so true ahahahah
     
  15. the13thmartian

    the13thmartian Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2012
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    20
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Bitch-Slap
    You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
    You are the Bitch-Slap, the hallmark response of any abusive husband! You are more intuitive than others, focusing more on feelings than rational explanations, and you are also probably very brutual because you care more about yourself than the well-being of others. As all nagging wives know, brutality combined with emotion often leads to BITCH-SLAPPING, which is why you are called "The Bitch Slap". (That and because I find it amusing to accuse people of pummeling female dogs.) Your humility probably stems from insecurity, if anything, because people fond of slapping the shit out of someone in place of rational discussion are usually not humble in the way Jesus was humble. Possible sources of insecurity? A small penis, a small bank account, a small intelligence...gee, when you say "small" a lot, it stops sounding like a real word! Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage like some sort of shaken soda can. Take it from me, it is much more rewarding to bottle beer over emotions. You can't get wasted on emotions. Aside from all my talk (and it's a lot of talk) you are probably not a VIOLENT person, just someone who is rather selfish and who makes decisions based upon emotional motives. At any rate, being a bitch-slap does not necessarily mean you will abuse your spouse (your body odor is no doubt abuse enough); it only means you are rather intuitive, uncaring toward others, brutal, introverted, and possibly insecure.
    And sorry about that body odor remark if you really are insecure. I promise that you smell like roses. Being fertilized by cow shit.

    To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
    Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Braggart.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Class Clown, and the Brute.


    -------------
    I'm going to bitch-slap whoever made this quiz. :m067:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. SandMizzle

    SandMizzle Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    140
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Robot, fits well^^
    You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
    You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

    To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
     
  17. linger

    linger Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2012
    Threads:
    6
    Messages:
    372
    Likes Received:
    84
    Trophy Points:
    587
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6 (w/strong 2) sp/sx
    Bitch-slap.

    "Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage like some sort of shaken soda can." -- whoops.

    The descriptions are awesome. I like whoever this person is. I wish to be their friend.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. TheDoctor

    Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2012
    Threads:
    6
    Messages:
    191
    Likes Received:
    35
    Trophy Points:
    508
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w6
    Just hope I don't really starve.

    Starving Artist
    You are 29% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
    You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve!
    To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
    4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
    Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Capitalist Pig.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Haughty Intellectual, the Televangelist, and the Emo Kid.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page