Using Fe above average | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Using Fe above average

It could mean you're a healthy INFJ :bigsmile: or have you considered the possibility that you might have been Fe dom?

The enneagram may affect your cognitive tendency too as enneagram 9 INFJ would tend to use more Fe than average INFJs.

Btw, I'm a bit jealous as being enneagram 5 I'm struggling to develop my Fe, lol.

(everyone here is probably jealous of you too, I can feel it. /Just kidding :kissingheart:)

It could mean you're a healthy INFJ :bigsmile: or have you considered the possibility that you might have been Fe dom?

The enneagram may affect your cognitive tendency too as enneagram 9 INFJ would tend to use more Fe than average INFJs.

Btw, I'm a bit jealous as being enneagram 5 I'm struggling to develop my Fe, lol.

(everyone here is probably jealous of you too, I can feel it. /Just kidding :kissingheart:)

I've analyzed my thoughts and my behavior and my way of thinking and I'm... not really sure that I'm Fe Dom. That doesn't suit me well :( And I'm always struggling with accepting my emotions and etc, especially when I'm stressed out. I feel A LOT and I don't know what to do with it. I'm so attracted to the idea of "not feeling too much" because... as example, I can't even read bad stories, especially when I love characters who are taking part in these stories because then I'll feel really, really bad, physically and mentally, and my ability to work will be so low :( Ugh..

Oh, really?? maybe it's 9 who is freaking out.... and maybe it's me just being an emotional dork who can't DEAL WITH HER EMOTIONS.:IAMRAGE:
thank you for answering!!

I've analyzed my thoughts and my behavior and my way of thinking and I'm... not really sure that I'm Fe Dom. That doesn't suit me well :( And I'm always struggling with accepting my emotions and etc, especially when I'm stressed out. I feel A LOT and I don't know what to do with it. I'm so attracted to the idea of "not feeling too much" because... as example, I can't even read bad stories, especially when I love characters who are taking part in these stories because then I'll feel really, really bad, physically and mentally, and my ability to work will be so low :( Ugh..

Oh, really?? maybe it's 9 who is freaking out.... and maybe it's me just being an emotional dork who can't DEAL WITH HER EMOTIONS.:IAMRAGE:
thank you for answering!!

Having a lot of emotions are good I think, it belongs to the other side of intelligence--emotion one, unless it's harmful to yourself or people around us, then it's good, a part of a holistic journey. :grimacing: