[PAX] - User Suspended for Spouting baseless accusations | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] User Suspended for Spouting baseless accusations

wake_up_sheeple.png

unified field conspp.jpg

Look at the infowars store:

http://www.infowarsshop.com/

It's like a shopper's paradise for teenagers and the paranoid.
They actually sell skateboards.

Even though this appears to be a "let's rag on muir" thread, if I were to choose sides as to whether or not this event was staged or legitimate, I'd probably side with muir. I'm not saying that this was definitely staged, but there are a number of peculiarities in this incident. Witnesses who were running in the marathon have come forth and stated that they found the presence of Navy SEALS and bomb sniffing dogs prior to the bombing strange. Just as there are a number of holes in the supposed story of what happened at the Sandy Hook shooting, this one smells a bit fishy as well.

As someone who personally knows an author who has literally been terrorized and had to leave the US for exposing the truth about 9/11, I have a problem with people who throw the phrase "conspiracy theorist" around loosely because that same term has been used to slander/denigrate people whose "conspiracies" are actually rooted in cold hard facts i.e 9/11, 7/7, JFK Assassination etc.

Don't think Alex Jones represents all of us whose perceptions run in stark contrast to the mainstream, Alex Jones is a shill. He mainly cares about getting paid, and although there are a few instances where he has on legitimate guests/make rational points, he is, for the most part, a con man.

Even though this appears to be a "let's rag on muir" thread, if I were to choose sides as to whether or not this event was staged or legitimate, I'd probably side with muir. I'm not saying that this was definitely staged, but there are a number of peculiarities in this incident. Witnesses who were running in the marathon have come forth and stated that they found the presence of Navy SEALS and bomb sniffing dogs prior to the bombing strange. Just as there are a number of holes in the supposed story of what happened at the Sandy Hook shooting, this one smells a bit fishy as well.

Why would this be in any way suspicious?

Just because they were there, it doesn't mean that they weren't trying to prevent something like this from happening... or that they would have been successful if they were 'really' trying.

They're just people... they're not always going to be able to find who they're looking for in time.

1. Why would there be SEALs?
2. How would they know a SEAL from somebody else in paramilitary gear?
3. What would be the purpose of bomb sniffing dogs? In case they forgot where they put their own bombs?

1. Why would there be SEALs?
2. How would they know a SEAL from somebody else in paramilitary gear?
3. What would be the purpose of bomb sniffing dogs? In case they forgot where they put their own bombs?

Yes, and these as well.

It would make more sense to have dogs if you had been tipped off and were actively looking for a bomb... and afterwards, you probably wouldn't be so keen on telling everyone that you couldn't prevent the explosion.

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting its pants on."

Yes, and these as well.

It would make more sense to have dogs if you had been tipped off and were actively looking for a bomb... and afterwards, you probably wouldn't be so keen on telling everyone that you couldn't prevent the explosion.

Not to mention that the CIA can recruit their own operatives, whom they do get from SEALs, but they are covert operatives. I don't think you'd exactly see them standing around. Even when the CIA uses Hellfire equipped drones they don't typically announce it. There was one event where some SEALs were in trouble in the mountains and helicopters were sent in to rescue them, and one was being shot at from a bunker. There were two jet fighters trying to bomb the bunker to save the downed soldiers but they were so close the pilots were risking killing their own guys, then suddenly the jets were ordered to return to base with no explanation whatsoever. They thought they were leaving the guys on the ground there to die but in actuality there happened to be a CIA drone in the area which was borrowed for a moment to take out the bunker with a missile. Even then none of them knew until it happened.

There are also members of SEAL Team 6 who got in trouble for cooperating with a videogame company and giving them classified information to make the game more accurate. They don't play around with this stuff.

And of course these top-secret operatives who specialize in undercover operations would be wearing their Navy Seal uniforms, and drawing all kinds of attention to themselves by not blending in so that they could appear more suspicious. If you're going to set off a bomb WHY would you show up early? To make sure that only a certain number of people don't get killed?

And of course these top-secret operatives who specialize in undercover operations would be wearing their Navy Seal uniforms, and drawing all kinds of attention to themselves by not blending in so that they could appear more suspicious. If you're going to set off a bomb WHY would you show up early? To make sure that only a certain number of people don't get killed?

I looked it up and these are the alleged SEALs
2vcjhnr.jpg

Now, admittedly they are a little strange to me, but I'd not have pegged them as SEALs based on some black coats and backpacks and what might be a skull on the guy's hat which resembles Chris Kyle's hat.

I could possibly understand if somebody were to say "Hey, I recognize these two guys. They're Navy SEALs." but no, apparently they combed the pictures which were released after the fact and decided that these guys are SEALs because they are dressed similar to Chris Kyle.

Edit:
Apparently they've pulled the SEALs claim now, and are claiming that they are from Craft International, which possibly makes a little more sense.

However, you can buy that hat for $22.95

Last edited:
Dzhokhar’s Twitter feed–@J_tsar–
http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2013/04/29/130429ta_talk_remnick
March 14, 2012–a decade in america already, I want out
August 16, 2012–The value of human life ain’t shit nowadays that’s #tragic
August 22, 2012–I am the best beer pong player in Cambridge. I am the #truth
September 1, 2012–Idk why it’s hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job. I mean I guess fuck the facts y’all are some real #patriots #gethip
December 24, 2012–Brothers at the mosque either think I’m a convert or that I’m from Algeria or Syria, just the other day a guy asked me how I came to Islam
January 15, 2013–I don’t argue with fools who say islam is terrorism it’s not worth a thing, let an idiot remain an idiot
March 13, 2013–Never try to fork a mini tomato while wearing a white shirt, it will explode
April 10, 2013–Gain knowledge, get women, acquire currency #livestrong
April 15, 2013–Ain’t no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people
April 15, 2013–There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don’t hear them cuz they’re the minority
April 16, 2013–I’m a stress free kind of guy

more here
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kerryad...r-tsarnaevs-twitter-account-shows-discontent/

Last edited:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...es-include-alex-jones-radical-exorcist/64509/
[h=1]Tamerlin Tsarnaev's Influences Include Alex Jones and a Radical Exorcist[/h]
large.jpg
Reuters

Adam Clark Estes 3,459 Views Apr 23, 2013
A new set of unexpected details about the Boston Marathon bombing, a story so far overflowing with unexpected details, has arrived, and boy is it weird. As we learn more about it, though, the mind of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder of the two brothers suspected of carrying out the bombing as well as a daring police chase and shootout three days later, appear to be beyond weird. This guy — pictured above as an infant with his family in Dagestan — is starting to sound downright sinister.
The major development in the sleuthing of the Tsarnaev brothers, specifically sinister Tamerlan, involves a red-bearded exorcist named Misha. Misha was a few years older than Tamerlan and had emigrated to the Boston area from Armenia. Whereas the Tsarnaevs were born into a Muslim home, Misha converted and soon became involved in radical teachings. Citing the boys' uncle Ruslan Tsarni, the Daily Mail reports that Misha used to "give one-on-one sermons to Tamerlan over the kitchen table during which he claimed he could talk to demons and perform exorcisms." That's really weird.
According to multiple reports, Tamerlan and Misha met between as 2007 and 2009 near the Cambridge area. "Misha was telling him what is Islam, what is good in Islam, what is bad in Islam," said Elmirza Khozhugov, the former brother-in-law of the Tamerlan and Dzhokhar, who sat in on some of the conversations. "This is the best religion and that's it." Khozhugov told the Associated Press. "Misha was important. Tamerlan was searching for something. He was searching for something out there."
It all sort of unraveled at that point. Tamerlan immersed himself in radical Islam and even quit listening to music because, he said, it's "not really supported in Islam." (Misha told him that.) The 26-year-old's radical thinking wandered into the political sphere as well, and apparently, he started getting into conspiracy theories. We're not talking Area 51 or the 9/11 Truther movement. Tamerlan got into pretty much all of the conspiracy theories, including one century-old fantasy that Jews rule the world.
Obviously, Tamerlan listened to Alex Jones's popular and usually looney radio show Infowars. At least according to the AP's sources (read: Tamerlan's family) Tamerlan he was a listener. BuzzFeed's Rosie Grey reached out to Jones to see how he felt about having a suspected terrorist as a listener. Of course, Jones said it was a government conspiracy. "I've seen this before," Jones said. "The federal government trying to connect me to tragedies. That's the media and the government's own conspiracy theories."

Alex Jones: "The government is evil-- they're trying to take over our minds and control the world. We need desperate, unspecified actions before it's too late!'

(Tamerlan sets off bomb)

Alex Jones: "Why are they tying me to this nutcase? It's not my fault that people do crazy, desperate things because they hate the evil government that's trying to control our minds and take over the world."

Last edited:
[MENTION=5090]Apone[/MENTION], screw Alex Jones, don't conflate what he represents with [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] or me. Even former Presidents of the US have made the same points that muir makes in his posts. I still think the Boston bombing was fishy, there was a Saudi national who was picked up at the scene and was recently deported for "national security reasons." If you google "Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi" you'll come across some interesting stuff. And as for the former Presidents who have gone on the record saying stuff that you think only comes out of the mouths of "conspiracy theorists":

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

President Woodrow Wilson

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

President Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The real menace to our Republic is the invisible government which is like a giant octopus...at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the international bankers."

Former NYC Mayor John Hylan

"Fifty men have run America and that's a high figure."

President John F. Kennedy

1. Why are you getting defensive when I haven't actually said anything about you or muir?
2. I'm not going to respond to quotes taken out of context, and neither should anyone else.
3. I can't find any non-conspiracy site news on Abdulrahman.

Muslims are talking about bombing US and europe all day long here in the middle east. Takes a true fool to think they won't actually do it(not to mention the bombing in the french embassy yesterday).

http://news.yahoo.com/212-3b-file-changed-experts-weigh-saudi-national-002625795.html
[h=3]More From
Blaze-Logo_003758.gif
[/h]

TheBlaze has been extensively covering the strange details surrounding Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was once considered a person of interest in the Boston Marathon attacks. On his Wednesday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck explored Alharbi's immigration status as well as provided viewers with another look at the event file he said was created on the Saudi student.
Earlier on Wednesday, Erica Ritz provided a timeline of the events surrounding the Saudi national as follows:

• A Saudi national originally identified as a "person of interest" in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212, 3B -- "Security and related grounds" -- "Terrorist activities" after the bombing on April 15
  • TheBlaze received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national -- identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi -- as the story gained traction on April 18.
  • Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill on April 18, saying the inquiry was "so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it's just not worthy of an answer."
  • An ICE official said April 18 that a different Saudi national is in custody, but that he is "in no way" connected to the bombings.
  • Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano on April 22
  • New info provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi's file was altered on the evening of April 17 to disassociate him from the initial charges
  • Sources say April 22 that the Saudi's student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Mass. A DHS official told TheBlaze Alharbi properly transferred his student visa to a school in Massachusetts.
  • TheBlaze sources reveal April 22 that Alharbi was put on a terror watchlist after the bombing, and Napolitano confirmed on April 23 that he was briefly on a "watchlist"
Your browser does not support iframes. Event File(Photo: TheBlaze)

The file Beck provided reads as follows:
ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E
DOB 03/12/1993
COC SAUDI ARABIA
Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]
Former Special Agent Bob Trent also appeared on the program to explain what, exactly, the 212 3 (B) note on the event file means and what it would take to change such a file status.
In terms of whether anyone has ever been mistakenly been put on a 212 3(B), Trent said that he has seen people removed off a "no fly" list, but it is less likely that it would be done for a 212 3(B):

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/ab...-and-had-prior-terrorist-event-on-file-55417/
[h=1]Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was deemed ‘armed and dangerous’ and had prior terrorist event on file[/h]

Glenn Beck revealed the details surrounding the original investigation of the Boston Marathon bombing “Person of Interest,” Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, who has been deported back to his native land of Saudi Arabia.
After denying that Ali Alharbi was even in custody, Janet Napolitano confessed to more details during a new hearing, all of which was discussed on Beck’s Radio show and published on The Blaze
Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:
Subject,
ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E
DOB 03/12/1993
COC SAUDI ARABIA
Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]

Now that muir has been unbanned, do you think he's coming back or was the temporary ban enough for him to label this site part of the conspiracy to silence all dissent?