Untypable Types? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Untypable Types?

We also have mother theresa and opera. I'd be jealous too if I were an isfp. Mike Tyson and Usher just doesn't cut the mustard..

Who'd be jealous of Mother Theresa? And having the same type as Oprah is a negative.

We get Freddie Mercury which beats everything.

Most probably the person doesnt know theirselves very well and/or doesnt understand the questions well. My friends did a test and got it right and then decided to do once again and the type was changed by 2 letters! But to me it was clear that the second result wasnt her type at all.

Do you have a video of him? Body language speaks volumes.

No, I don't. I agree it would help enormously, especially as I've known him for more than 10 years online, but never met him in person.

My whole old group of online homies reformed recently, and we were discussing MBTI today (and exchanging our types) and one of the guys (who has been friends with this guy forever) and I agree that we're pretty confident about the nj but he says the i/e is pretty borderline, as is the f/j.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a really guarded Infj, actually. He can totally speak the language :)

Not sure.

I've tested many times (though only on the internet) and I always think something different is going to pop up but it's always infj. I like my type though, it's the rarest of all others. And it's the same type as gandhi and jesus..

Jesus always struck me as an ENFJ
and Ghandi always struck me as an INFP

Just sayin'