Ukraine | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Ukraine

Wonder how they would have acted had Russia not imploded them with enough forces to start WWIII.

Wonder how they would have acted had Russia not imploded them with enough forces to start WWIII.

Exactly the same

Even the BBC admitted that the russian military applied no pressure to the people

In fact the BBC (which is controlled by the central bankers) even said that the russian military were only keeping the Ukrainian forces in check within their military instilations

Look man at some point you are going to need to see through the propaganda and realise that a cabal of international bankers has taken over control of your government and have recklessly destroyed your economy as a step towards creating their own new order which is going to be devoid of democracy

They are going to try to make you a slave. They are going to try and take your guns off you and implant a microchip under your skin

This is not a conspiracy theory. I have made prediction after prediction on this forum that has come true. Everything i am saying is happening...do you understand?

They want to create a totalitarian surveillance state worse than hitlers nazi germany

Remember i said the bankers were corrupt then all the banking scandals happened?

Remember i said they were spying on us and then snowden revealed it?

Remember i said there were going to be protests and then they began erupting around the world?

Remember i said that they were going to try and control the internet and they have been legislating to do that?

Remember i said they would try and take your guns away?

There were many other things i said as well....are you seeing the picture yet?

Putin has said to the NWO that the rest of the world will NOT tolerate being dominated by a handful of oligarchs. Those oligarchs currently control your government. They are worse than the nazis because they now know more than the nazis and have far more advanced technology

NASA has just created a study saying that unless the 'elites' that i am talking about readdress the inequality in the world we are going to face civilisation collapse; here is the study: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...f-civilisation-in-coming-decades-9195668.html

The elites will not do this though because the elites are completely criminally and psychopathically insane

This means that people like you and me are going to have to do it; this will require us to do many things. But a good starting point is to not fall for their trick of trying to create an external bogeyman (russia & Iran) to distract you from what they are doing

Your country has the resources it needs, you can still create a sustainable future but the people MUST take power off the cabal and their corporations who are squandering your resources, destroying the environment, poisoning the public with chemtrails, food additives, GMO's, toxic vaccines, flouride in the water, fracking, radiation spills, toxic waste spills and so on and menacing the world with world war 3

Stop playing into their hands. People in the west need to deal with their corrupt and out of control leadership or they are going to destroy us all

Last edited:
My post you dismissed as ''a whole bunch of shit'' contains predictions.

Yeah unfortunately what it doesn't contain is an answer to my question.

Obama-Putin_meet_at_the_G-8-17.6.13.jpg
Picture copied from Debkafile. "Putin and Obama: not the best of friends." Who is pulling Putin's strings? EU? UN?

For the records, I like Putin better than Obama. But, I also like a better chess player than myself. When you are playing a big game of strategy with a great strategist, at least choose grounds far away from his home.

......another ruskie lover....

I've answered your question

You haven't, actually. You've made vague implications with regard to my question and continue to make statements about other topics, but you've yet to produce a definitive claim in response to the question, "What does OSCE seek to accomplish by sending observers?"

If I were to have asked for a war with Iraq, was it I that was behind it? If I were to have called for the sound of thunder in the mountains after the Peacekeepers were killed in Beirut, was I behind this? If I called the planes back home during the 9-11 attack, was I the one pulling the puppet strings? If Bush Sr. was called home after his mission in Iraq, was it I that called him home and bid him go no farther because anything else was not the reason he was there? Was I pulling the strings? The people of the United States pull the strings. Some folk don't answer questions because they think not of the situations. If a man were to answer questions without favoring this or that, but doing what would be best for all, he is but a person. There are many voices, and those perceived coming from love for his fellow humankind are the ones most listened to. Answer one question and carry the results around for a lifetime. You act as if it is all a money game and you are wrong. People try and do what is best for all. Sometimes people with ill ways get involved for their own good. What should we do in Chad? What about Bolivia and the jungles? Obama is a representative of the United States; my representative. The rules have not changed. What you are talking about, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], is influence. Some people are heard more than others. Some people play games all night and work forty hours all day and don't have a voice.

For Russia to ask Crimea to be part of Russia is breaking all kinds of understood rules of the world. If he were truly acting for those people, he would leave when things get better. He would help them. He would not try to illegally and by brute force take them as part of Russia. It makes no difference what others have done. He is trying to divide, like Chad was divided. He is trying to meet the shield with ICBMs. We left Iraq and Afghanistan. What Putin is doing, he could have done in Russia. He could leave Crimea a better place and help with peace and understanding in Ukraine....and everywhere else. He need still do that.

Listened to the former us ambassador to Russia yesterday on npr.

It has been bugging me that the Ukranians in Kiev booted their president without a constitutional formality and that the EU and US have not given any heed to Russia's repeatedly pointing that out. The ambassador addressed it without being asked by claiming that much of the confusion is rooted in the fact that he fled Kiev.

So anybody been following this close enough to provide a chain of events regarding his dismissal?

Listened to the former us ambassador to Russia yesterday on npr.

It has been bugging me that the Ukranians in Kiev booted their president without a constitutional formality and that the EU and US have not given any heed to Russia's repeatedly pointing that out. The ambassador addressed it without being asked by claiming that much of the confusion is rooted in the fact that he fled Kiev.

So anybody been following this close enough to provide a chain of events regarding his dismissal?

The Wikipedia page on #2014UkraineRev is pretty comprehensive and sources most of its claims. Also Yanukovych's wiki page.

The hubbub is all about how there was an official vote to remove the president but constitutional procedure was not followed. The sitting MPs voted 73% to remove Yanukovych and then declared he was no longer the legitimate president, while a 3/4 majority was required under the constitution. That's a difference of ten votes.

You haven't, actually. You've made vague implications with regard to my question and continue to make statements about other topics, but you've yet to produce a definitive claim in response to the question, "What does OSCE seek to accomplish by sending observers?"

Go back to the previous page and you will see that i have already spoken about the lack of neutrality of those particular observors and prior to that i said that observors are only worth while if they are neutral

What the central bankers would use the observors for would be to undermine the referendum...to try and de-legitimise it; that is what they would seek to accomplish by sending observors

As it stands 97% voted to join russia

Alternatively they could have voted to become independant and if they had chosen to do that they could then have held another referendum to see if they wanted to rejoin the Ukraine, but they didn't do that; they voted to join Russia

Now if the west respects democracy then they must respect the wish of the people in crimea

Alternatively they could have voted to become independant and if they had chosen to do that they could then have held another referendum to see if they wanted to rejoin the Ukraine, but they didn't do that; they voted to join Russia

Now if the west respects democracy then they must respect the wish of the people in crimea

The referendum will offer two choices, neither one of them “no”:1. Are you in favor of the reunification of Crimea with Russia as a part of the Russian Federation?
2. Are you in favor of restoring the 1992 Constitution and the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/w...does-not-offer-choice-of-status-quo.html?_r=0

The Wikipedia page on #2014UkraineRev is pretty comprehensive and sources most of its claims. Also Yanukovych's wiki page.

The hubbub is all about how there was an official vote to remove the president but constitutional procedure was not followed. The sitting MPs voted 73% to remove Yanukovych and then declared he was no longer the legitimate president, while a 3/4 majority was required under the constitution. That's a difference of ten votes.

So unconstitutional then

But if the west of ukraine votes and i mean the people (not the politicians as they are just millionaires and billionaires in league with the central bankers) to go to the EU i don;t see why they shouldn't be allowed to do that

But the people in Crimea have overwhelmingly voted to go with russia

Putin has said he does not want to split the Ukraine any further

That suprises me as there are many people in Eastern Ukraine who want to join russia. What happens if they demand a referendum and then vote to join russia?

sorry, voting for independence was not an option

There are too many available mail order brides in the Ukraine, Obama is cock blocking us all!

If I were to have asked for a war with Iraq, was it I that was behind it? If I were to have called for the sound of thunder in the mountains after the Peacekeepers were killed in Beirut, was I behind this? If I called the planes back home during the 9-11 attack, was I the one pulling the puppet strings? If Bush Sr. was called home after his mission in Iraq, was it I that called him home and bid him go no farther because anything else was not the reason he was there? Was I pulling the strings? The people of the United States pull the strings.

No the people of the United states don't pull the strings...big money pulls the strings. If you don't realise that then you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of how the system works

But seeing as you brought up Iraq i'd like to point out how UN law says it is illegal to attack a country that hasn't attacked you so the US broke international law by invading iraq

Some folk don't answer questions because they think not of the situations. If a man were to answer questions without favoring this or that, but doing what would be best for all, he is but a person. There are many voices, and those perceived coming from love for his fellow humankind are the ones most listened to. Answer one question and carry the results around for a lifetime. You act as if it is all a money game and you are wrong. People try and do what is best for all.

The wars in the middle east are all about controlling resources such as oil as well as shoring up the petro dollar

If you want to gain greater insight into this you might consider reading Jim Rickards (works for the pentagon) book 'currency wars' and Dean Hendersons (canadian journalist, co-founder of the U.of Montana Green Party and Central Ozarks Farmers Union) book 'big oil and their bankers in the middle east'

Sometimes people with ill ways get involved for their own good. What should we do in Chad? What about Bolivia and the jungles?

NOTHING it is none of your business

I have been to africa and to bolivia and i can tell you that many people around the world perceive the US to be the worlds bully

Obama is a representative of the United States; my representative.

No he isn;t your representative; he represents wall street. they fund his campaigns, he surrounds himself with wall street advisors and he acts in their interests which is why your money is worth less and less

The rules have not changed. What you are talking about, @muir , is influence. Some people are heard more than others. Some people play games all night and work forty hours all day and don't have a voice.

Yup because they don't influence the system...money does

For Russia to ask Crimea to be part of Russia is breaking all kinds of understood rules of the world.

Russia didn't ask crimea, crimea held a referendum in which 97% voted to join russia.....in democratic terms it doesn't get an more clear cut than that

If he were truly acting for those people, he would leave when things get better. He would help them. He would not try to illegally and by brute force take them as part of Russia.

He hasn't used brute force against them

You don't seem to understand...the people there ARE russians

It makes no difference what others have done. He is trying to divide, like Chad was divided. He is trying to meet the shield with ICBMs.

Russia is not threatening the borders of the US with ICBM's. The US is threatening russia borders with ICBM's

We left Iraq and Afghanistan. What Putin is doing, he could have done in Russia. He could leave Crimea a better place and help with peace and understanding in Ukraine....and everywhere else. He need still do that.

No he doesn't because the crimean people are russians

The iraqis and the afghanis were not americans. Also america has not left those countries and still exerts influence in both. The US occupied those countries AGAINST the wishes of the inhabitants for many years killing millions

Last edited:

These were the two options:

"Do you support joining Crimea with the Russian Federation as a subject of Russia?"

"Do you support restoration of the 1992 Crimean constitution, and Crimea's status as part of Ukraine?

There are too many available mail order brides in the Ukraine, Obama is cock blocking us all!

Impeach him NOW!!!

I covered that in my post

if the people had wanted to remain with the Ukraine all they would have needed to do would be to vote to become independant; then once the russians had left they could have voted to rejoin the Ukraine...simple....but they didn't do that; instead 97% voted to join Russia
These were the two options:
"Do you support joining Crimea with the Russian Federation as a subject of Russia?"

"Do you support restoration of the 1992 Crimean constitution, and Crimea's status as part of Ukraine?

Not that it matters what was on the ballot, 97% approaches north Korean plurality.