Ukraine | INFJ Forum

Ukraine

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Interesting how this is playing out to their south with no external influence but Russia. Crimea has systematically been swamped by Russian military to protect their port lease and those loyal to Russia. Much more will be added overnight.

it is obvious that the neo fascists are aligning themselves with the central bankers in order to unseat the neo Communists in accordance to the neo terra decretum.

it is obvious that the neo fascists are aligning themselves with the central bankers in order to unseat the neo Communists in accordance to the neo terra decretum.
got a video to back that up?

no

Last edited:
[video=youtube;El03KPUeQc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El03KPUeQc4[/video]

Within 3 days, it is checkmate in Crimea.

They're forcing the hands of the russians

Its not just the military bases russia is worried about or the gas pipelines that would come under EU control it is also the territorial encroachment of NATO

Think about it...if you were russia would you want NATO ICBM's right on your doorstep?

This was what started the cuban missile crisis: the US moved missiles into turkey which put them on russias doorstep so the russians responded by putting missiles onto cuba on the doorstep if the US; the US didn't like that, got stroppy and both sides agreed to withdraw their missiles

NATO is not only edging closer in Ukraine but is also working to destroy syria so that they can then isolate lebanon and then iran and continue their encirclement of russia

If you have missiles right next to your enemies then you can hit them before they can respond so no one wants missiles on their doorstep

So the russians are being left with little choice but to maintain some territory as a buffer and to protect the russian ukrianians as well

As for the western Ukraine they are making a big mistake in running to the EU. The IMF will get them into debt which they can't pay. They will then default on the loan and the IMF will asset strip the country. The Ukrainians will find their country sold out beneath them like greece, ireland and spain......this will then cause a large exodus of ukrainians who have been left unemployed who will have to move to other countries to try to find work

Putin had offered them a good deal financially and they have just jumped off an economic cliff

This is what happens when people decide to stand against a government when they have no backing set up and no way to protect themselves. How many days for Russia to have control of all Ukraine?

This is going to be like a military exercise for Russia. Wouldn't it sound strange to find they were behind the uprising all the while...

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], this is no excuse for a buffer. How can you say that when you feel the Israelis need no buffer?

ICBM= inter continental ballistic missile

Reactions: digitalbum and the
Solution? Armed militants that took over Kiev step aside and allow the government to exist per their prior plans. Anyone can take over buildings. Why seek western help when Russia is stronger, Russia has the abilities to help Ukraine, and Ukraine is broke? Throwing money into Ukraine at this very moment will not foment peace.

Russia was smart in moving into Crimea in the face of the starting of a possible civil war in Ukraine. The west needs to de-escalate the problem and help get things back the way they were before things get out of hand and Russia moves in to protect their other allies in Ukraine. Today, not tomorrow; and today is growing old fast. Only when a form of peace is instilled will Russia back out of Crimea, with the exception of their leases there.

Obama says Russia should not have moved troops into Crimea. Maybe Obama should learn a few lessons from an old pro.

Last edited:
Putin is basically telling Obama that he is insignificant. America is the worlds bitch again. Thank you loser President.

Reactions: rawr
Well I guess its obvious I dont like our current President. What gets me is that someone has all of that influence, that ability to change the world for the better and then plays politics as usual. I know hes just human but if this is the best that anyone can do, what hope for humanity in general to step past our short comings?

I guess I really believed that it would only take a lifetime to see real change. But every generation has to relearn EVERYTHING for itself. No one seems to be able to learn from the past mistakes others have made.

@muir , this is no excuse for a buffer. How can you say that when you feel the Israelis need no buffer?

The buffer is full of pro-russian people

The western powers learned with the CIA overthrow of the democratically elected leader of Iran in 1953 that the least costly approach to taking over a country is to send a guy in with lots of money to pay people to agitate and overthrow the government; then you instal your puppet government

However in iran the iranians then rose up and overthrew the US puppet!

That's not to say that the ukrainians don't have some legitimate complaints about their government but the point is that they are not being allowed to resolve their own internal problems

The west is behind the uprising

There are many differences between the israeli situation and the ukrianian situation

Ukraine used to be a part of russia fairly recently but Israel is a new country which has expanded through aggression. The people in the lands it occupied did not want the israelis there, but some of the ukrainians do support russia

Also the answer to Israels problems are not in creating buffers because to do so they have to dissposses more people which only makes more enemies for israel

The answer for israel is to abandon the settlements and withdraw to the original borders and then make peace with the palestineans

The Ukraine will be destroyed if it falls into the hands of the central bankers who control the EU, but the Palestineans are just trying to hold onto their land. So the situation is totally different

What you need to understand is that the people who control your government are trying to build a totalitarian world government in which you will be a slave; you will have NO democratic say and you will be spied on every moment of every day...do you understand?

This is why the NSA is building more and more spy computers, why the NDAA law has been passed making US soil the battleground (because YOU the american people ARE THE ENEMY), why they are trying to take your guns away (so you can't resist), why they are flying drones over your skies, why they are building a 'smart' control grid, why homeland security is buying billions of bullets, why the police are being given military machinary and firepower.....they are gearing up to go to war against YOU the american people

The russians are resisting that process, the palestineans are resisting that process....when are you going to resist that process?

palestine.gif

Last edited:
Well I guess its obvious I dont like our current President. What gets me is that someone has all of that influence, that ability to change the world for the better and then plays politics as usual. I know hes just human but if this is the best that anyone can do, what hope for humanity in general to step past our short comings?

I guess I really believed that it would only take a lifetime to see real change. But every generation has to relearn EVERYTHING for itself. No one seems to be able to learn from the past mistakes others have made.

Obama is just the front man

The bush family were the front men for the oil industry and obama is a front man for wallstreet...he's their guy

But those two areas overlap because the biggest 4 banks own the boggest four oil companies. Those big 4 banks also own the federal reserve

When you understand that a lot of stuff will begin to make sense

ICBM= inter continental ballistic missile

Both sides know where the others missile silos are so if you have your missiles near your enemies borders you can strike first; you can take out their missile silos before they can return fire thereby minimising their response

Some missiles if fired from far away might be interceptable whereas missiles fried from close are going to be near impossible to prevent from hitting their targets

There will of course be missiles fired from submarines but who knows if these days stealth subs are detectable? Maybe they have technology to locate subs these days and can neutralise them to...i don't know but the US has always been trying to up the ante with the nuclear stand off for example with the 'star wars' programme

Really both countries need to be stepping back from the threat of nuclear war but the US keeps pushing

Last edited:
The west is behind the uprising........unquote.................I disagree. The true ending of the Sochi Winter Olympics.

Land grab for Russia.

Last edited: