Typing: Houses | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Typing: Houses

Ginny - Ravenclaw

If I were only in Ravenclaw, I would definitely join the DA. This could be @Icedream's cult :D, we could call it IA. (Dude, that name is silly, I can't take it seriously! Please, someone else have an idea?)

The way I see it, my mind is Ravenclaw, my heart is Hufflepuff, my humour is Slytherin, but my values are Gryffindor. Does that make sense?

If I were only in Ravenclaw, I would definitely join the DA. This could be @Icedream's cult :D, we could call it IA. (Dude, that name is silly, I can't take it seriously! Please, someone else have an idea?)

We could still call it the DA, just shorten "Icedream" and call it the Dream Association. We've got a lot of dreamers here, don't we? :p #cheesybutdealwithit

The way I see it, my mind is Ravenclaw, my heart is Hufflepuff, my humour is Slytherin, but my values are Gryffindor. Does that make sense?

It makes perfect, wonderful sense. : )

Favorite Spn episode?

I don't even know how to choose. Give... give me time... Any of the ones which prominently feature Castiel? : p Season 4, Episode 1 - Lazarus Rising when Dean comes back from Hell will always be a big one for me. Gah, I can't choose!!

The first episode I loved was Bad Day at Black Rock. After that it gets harder. I love Cas, and Dean, and a little bit of Crowley.

Reactions: Free and hush

:m052:

Embrace Ravenclaw Ludwig @Ginny, that's where you belong... we'll talk about philosophy all the time! It will be fun!

PS. Is that Hermione's House? Just to get an idea of these folks' psychological profile.

PS. Is that Hermione's House? Just to get an idea of these folks' psychological profile.
No, but she might as well have been. It would have made the storytelling a bit harder had she been, I think. Padma Patil was in Ravenclaw, though, plus a few other DA members.

No, but she might as well have been. It would have made the storytelling a bit harder had she been, I think. Padma Patil was in Ravenclaw, though, plus a few other DA members.

I've wondered sometimes if she talked the Hat out of Ravenclaw, just like Harry did with Slytherin. Like you mentioned, part of it is our choice, and everyone has bits and pieces of each House in them. The same with MBTI, everyone uses each function, which is forgotten at times. We are dynamic, complex creatures, and when we try to force ourselves inside boxes into which we do not fit, we have to carve away pieces of ourselves to do so. That's one of the reasons why I love your description of what the Houses mean to you so much, it resonates with me terribly well. :}

Still, we all do have our strengths and weaknesses, but when one brings a variety of people together, I believe their strengths are amplified, and their weaknesses diminished - which is why I've always loved the variety of types here on the forum. I love it when people come together, work together, grow together.

*realizes she's rambling, scurries away back into the shadows*

I've wondered sometimes if she talked the Hat out of Ravenclaw, just like Harry did with Slytherin. Like you mentioned, part of it is our choice, and everyone has bits and pieces of each House in them. The same with MBTI, everyone uses each function, which is forgotten at times. We are dynamic, complex creatures, and when we try to force ourselves inside boxes into which we do not fit, we have to carve away pieces of ourselves to do so. That's one of the reasons why I love your description of what the Houses mean to you so much, it resonates with me terribly well. :}

Still, we all do have our strengths and weaknesses, but when one brings a variety of people together, I believe their strengths are amplified, and their weaknesses diminished - which is why I've always loved the variety of types here on the forum. I love it when people come together, work together, grow together.

*realizes she's rambling, scurries away back into the shadows*

It's good when you ramble, you're talented with words. Also, just in case... I was only joshing @Ginny about Ravenclaw :)

It's good when you ramble, you're talented with words. Also, just in case... I was only joshing @Ginny about Ravenclaw :)

Feels tend to get in the way of words, but once every blue moon when the breeze blows just right, I can string them together into some semblance of coherency. : p

And don't listen to Ren @Ginny , you're totally stuck with the eagles now. ;D

And don't listen to Ren @Ginny , you're totally stuck with the eagles now. ;D

I said it was joshing! I am not a seditious fear-mongerer, please spare me @hush ... Ginny can be all the houses in the world, promise promise ...

Reactions: Free and hush
I said it was joshing! I am not a seditious fear-mongerer, please spare me @hush ... Ginny can be all the houses in the world, promise promise ...
Now don't y'all fight over me :p I'll be in any house, except perhaps Hufflepuff, I'm too mischeivous for that (but don't tell anyone).

Whoever is a houseist, should look at this before judging. I think I have been cured, being shown that every house has its own aesthetic beauty.

f9cdea14ff576a9c7a8c6a7b9bcb6c15.jpg

Is it okay if I'm equal opportunity houseist?

Reactions: Free