Typing: Houses | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Typing: Houses

whoever made this thread should be banned

Reactions: Free
Tests have told me different things:
  • I am a Ravenpuff
  • I belong in Ravenclaw
  • I am 50% Slytherin
  • I will ultimately be sorted into Gryffindor.

My conclusion: We have a little bit of everything in ourselves, but, as JKR pointed out in her books, it's our choices, it's what we do that defines us -- wait, no, that's Batman.

My conclusion: We have a little bit of everything in ourselves, but, as JKR pointed out in her books, it's our choices, it's what we do that defines us -- wait, no, that's Batman.

3827318-8490254813-chris.jpg

@Icedream and her gang decreed that I was a Ravenclaw, and although I don't know much about Harry Potter, I believe it is because I sound like a stuck up academic when I write.

Icedream, you can't just make threads and then delegate all the work to someone else. *slaps you silly*

In order to sort people, you actually have to know them a little bit. I don't have a magic hat you know.
Wyote - Hufflepuff
Ren - Ravenclaw
Icedream - Gryffindor
Misty - Gryffindor
Ginny - Ravenclaw

Hush.. uh, tell me about yourself XD

Icedream, you can't just make threads and then delegate all the work to someone else. *slaps you silly*

In order to sort people, you actually have to know them a little bit. I don't have a magic hat you know.
Wyote - Hufflepuff
Ren - Ravenclaw
Icedream - Gryffindor
Misty - Gryffindor
Ginny - Ravenclaw

Hush.. uh, tell me about yourself XD
Well I can't manage All of the typing threads lol
omg she slapped me *swoons*

besides, you would join my cult instead, right?

As long as you don't serve olives alongside the Kool-Aid.

I can imagine her being in Slytherin, and this is meant as a compliment. Gryffindor is a close second.

We need Slytherins, or this can't be Hogwarts!!!

Shhhh, the most effective Slytherin is the one least suspected as a Slytherin... *points to all the hug emojis* Decidedly Hufflepuff, wouldn't you say? :innocent: