Type this man | INFJ Forum

Nuuk

Three
Nov 16, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
Here are some quotes:

"I love mountainbiking, running and long walks in nearby forests, cross country skiing and hanging out with my kids and wife."

"In my spare time I write screenplays with a friend. I love to tell stories."

"I recently went fishing on my own in the wilds of southern Greenland. It was a magical experience.“

„I was one of those kids who was always trying to get attention in whatever way possible, so I started doing voices.“

“I was shy growing up. I was usually the guy next to the guy who was fighting. I was backup.”

“I put a lot of pressure on myself, and if you say there’s something you want to do, then it becomes sort of binding, and then it’s jinxed. So I didn’t tell my parents I had applied for Theatre School.“

„When I was young, I played games and acted like I was someone else. I wanted to break free. I became curious of what it means to be human. We’re so fascinating.“

"I do sort carefully through the stories I choose to take on, as some paths are too dark to walk down, and it’s not because they aren’t important, but I don't always have the right gut feeling to take on the role.

„My advice is not to take advice. Advice is cheap. You can only really learn by doing and making mistakes. Sometimes you can work with someone who really messes up and you are like, "Oh right, I’ll remember that. I shouldn’t do that, ever! Sometimes you just have to just follow your gut."

“I’ve been doing this now for many years, and as an actor there’s nothing worse than going around feeling tense. I have to be relaxed and open towards what happens, and it’s not particularly healthy to feel that you should live up to something, so there’s a limit on how seriously you can take yourself.”

“Some things need to be prioritized – the framework which I create for myself and my family needs to be solid, and acting just has to come in second place.”

"I know other actors who are at the end of their tether because they live by other people’s opinions, and whether they are living up to the greatness that is expected of them. Which is why you should drop the ego and focus on telling a good story instead."

“When I was growing up, my mom didn’t have much money, so our house got repossessed, and there were some things that weren’t so great. So, it has been important for me to not get into debt and to own my own house and make sure everything is checked and balanced.”

„There’s one thing I am really afraid of: that’s conflict. I use to give in easily and forgive people too much.“

„I need to feel the connection to my roots. I need to be close to my family and old friends. Long relationships are the most important thing in the world. Recently a childhood friend broke off contact. I was shocked. It felt like my arm was chopped off.“

"The last time I cried… It happens on a regular basis and it's usually to do with my kids or watching some terrible reality show like Extreme Makeover."

Those quotes are from Danish actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (47). What type do you think he is? And why?

Thanks a lot for your help.

ESFJ

Reactions: James
this man

Reactions: James and Wyote