Type me please (winner gets a candy bar) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Type me please (winner gets a candy bar)

latest

And Pin, as far as the cognitive functions "test" you had me take, I was yielded such a high Fi score because truthfully, half of those questions I justify via Ti reason. Anyways it's been fun guys. A state of eudaimonia I have achieved. Now I'm off here to get hammered. PS: Jenny, you win <3
@JennyDaniella

I. Can't. Believe. This. Shit.

Hey real quickly guys, I appreciate all the love my post has gotten. If I had received 10% of the current reception I would have been pleased. Thank you all for this. I'm fairly confident to finally mark me as ENTP, with a good 5 ENTP votes to 1 ENFP. Truth be told ENTP was the first result I received from taking the MBTI test. Of course my big Ne threw me down a dark path but I'm pleased to finally put this to rest. And Pin, as far as the cognitive functions "test" you had me take, I was yielded such a high Fi score because truthfully, half of those questions I justify via Ti reason. Anyways it's been fun guys. A state of eudaimonia I have achieved. Now I'm off here to get hammered. PS: Jenny, you win <3
This is BS! You can't just try to kill this thread by giving @JennyDaniella a candy bar!

Hey real quickly guys, I appreciate all the love my post has gotten. If I had received 10% of the current reception I would have been pleased. Thank you all for this. I'm fairly confident to finally mark me as ENTP, with a good 5 ENTP votes to 1 ENFP. Truth be told ENTP was the first result I received from taking the MBTI test. Of course my big Ne threw me down a dark path but I'm pleased to finally put this to rest. And Pin, as far as the cognitive functions "test" you had me take, I was yielded such a high Fi score because truthfully, half of those questions I justify via Ti reason. Anyways it's been fun guys. A state of eudaimonia I have achieved. Now I'm off here to get hammered. PS: Jenny, you win <3

Hahahaha yayyyyyyy!! Reese’s pleaaaaase! :)

Also have fun and take it easy. I’ll be studying and taking notes while you get hammered and I’ll be jealous from a far and wishing I could have a drink lmfao...