Type me please (winner gets a candy bar) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Type me please (winner gets a candy bar)

@Pin
e5upSHu.jpg

Here are the answers to your questions you filthy animal. What constitutes my sense of self? Well, as I alluded to in my post, I NEED space. Which is ultimately what leads me to believing I may be an introvert. It's fair to say that I spend most of my time alone and you know what, want to spend most of my time alone. If you were to ask me what I need in order to be happy this is what I'd tell you; I'd tell you I need intellectual freedom, and I'd like to think that I'm making some form impression on the world. I am by no means meant to sit in a cubicle all day and do the same thing over and over. I am not a robot. If I were alive a few hundred years ago I probably would have been a nomad of some sort, a fisherman, a cowboy... you get the idea. I ultimately seek novelty. I am all too familiar with my needs and that's what the difficult part is, being that in this day in age what I'm looking for is more difficult to live by than in years past. Don't quote me on the last sentence as I'm unsure if I agree with that as of yet haha. To touch upon your Te theory, I really have to dig in the memory bank to think of circumstances in which I readily used Te. It's admittedly difficult, as I try not to delegate people when out of place. It's just not my style. What I may admit to is something of a passive-aggressive use of Te, in which I may simply suggest an option. I'd say it's more of a Te suggestion comes from a place of Ti contemplation, provided I care enough about the situation haha.
I don't understand why you resort to this unwarranted aggression. Have I in any way offended you?

You say these things like they are somehow invalidating what I said. The way I learned the functions, they are an expression of a certain attentional manner, which doesn't overall imply that you are either more or less introverted if you lead with an extraverted function. And frankly, what you say in disagreement is imo very much offensive to the ENTP type - unless you're an ENTP yourself.

Reactions: JennyDaniella

Omfggg please don’t mention this to Milky. Last time we were talking about nose picking and boogers, and he posted that god awful gif. I still want to throw up hahaha

If you were to ask me what I need in order to be happy this is what I'd tell you; I'd tell you I need intellectual freedom, and I'd like to think that I'm making some form impression on the world. I am by no means meant to sit in a cubicle all day and do the same thing over and over. I am not a robot. If I were alive a few hundred years ago I probably would have been a nomad of some sort, a fisherman, a cowboy... you get the idea. I ultimately seek novelty.

This strongly suggests Ne is your dominant function. You loathe repetition, being boxed in, being controlled. You're disowning Si here, suggesting it is your inferior function. You need freedom, change and newness. You value Ne.

Omfggg please don’t mention this to Milky. Last time we were talking about nose picking and boogers, and he posted that god awful gif. I still want to throw up hahaha
You better hope I win this thread or so help me God...

I will summon the Milktoast Bandit!

Dude you’re so far behind the race hahahahaha

And hahah it was during the middle of some convo in a thread—I think the Pretentious Member Photos thread hahahaha!

I think it was @Wyote and Milky that started the booger conversation lmfao

Dude you’re so far behind the race hahahahaha

Wait, why the hell were you talking about boogers?

Hahahahaha it was during the middle of some convo in a thread—I think the Pretentious Member Photos thread hahahaha!

No it was entirely @Milktoast Bandit 's fault

Hahahahaha it was during the middle of some convo in a thread—I think the Pretentious Member Photos thread hahahaha!

Ew.

Hold on.

Reactions: Wyote
Also, I am deeply sorry for steering the conversation to a whole new direction @ManlyMuffin lmfao.

Blame @Pin. It’s his fault.

Reactions: neko and Wyote
Don't worry everyone I know how to stop this!

beto.jpg

giphy.gif

The only way to stop what you start is to take ownership of your own doings

I don't understand why you resort to this unwarranted aggression. Have I in any way offended you?

You say these things like they are somehow invalidating what I said. The way I learned the functions, they are an expression of a certain attentional manner, which doesn't overall imply that you are either more or less introverted if you lead with an extraverted function. And frankly, what you say in disagreement is imo very much offensive to the ENTP type - unless you're an ENTP yourself.
No aggression, passion :) the filthy animal thing was just playing around lol. No ill intent