Type Hotkebab, PR33TY PLS? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Type Hotkebab, PR33TY PLS?

Hotkebab's MBTI?

• Total voters
ISTPs don't talk much?
And tend to be VERY annoyed by those who do. (like, having to suppress the strong desire to... harm them... in order to stop talking frivolously)

On extremely rare occasions, ISTPs could deliver a passionate grandiose ENFJ speech/presentation/book/movie, if they've been working on this for a long time, and if they care A LOT about it; but never frivolously.

And tend to be VERY annoyed by those who do. (like, having to suppress the strong desire to... harm them... in order to stop talking frivolously)

Not necessarily true. Depends what mood I'm in really. ISTP's can be great listeners, but terrible talkers.

I've also been known to make some sort of speach about something I'm passionate about, but it pales on comparison to other tl;dr's. Of course I'm just lazy.

Not really. Especially when typing we tend to be short and down to the point.

hey could you answer Ecton's questions? Maybe that way we can tell for sure if Hotkebab's an ISTP, by comparing his answers to yours.

The last time you wandered around outside, what were you focused on?

When you are in a room and see someone you want to talk to, do you
1) Walk up to them and say hello
2) Hope they will notice you and say hello

Are you good at sports?

Explain to me in a few sentences who your hero is and how he/she saved the day.

Explain to me in a few sentences what the ideal child should do with their free time.

Explain to me in a few sentences what the ideal parent should do.

hey could you answer Ecton's questions? Maybe that way we can tell for sure if Hotkebab's an ISTP, by comparing his answers to yours.

Okay but I wouldn't expect much.

The last time you wandered around outside, what were you focused on?

My music. Other than that, nothing but whatever's in front of me.

When you are in a room and see someone you want to talk to, do you
1) Walk up to them and say hello
2) Hope they will notice you and say hello

Are you good at sports?

Terrible. I used to enjoy playing with friends, but never competitively.
Explain to me in a few sentences who your hero is and how he/she saved the day.

Hahaha. Good luck getting a few sentences out of me on this one. Can't think of anyone, if I could I wouldn't say anyway (take no offence).
Explain to me in a few sentences what the ideal child should do with their free time.

Whatever they want, within reason.
Explain to me in a few sentences what the ideal parent should do.

No idea. I can barely look after myself.

I'd like to say that I can come across as N sometimes. I'm generally an S but everyone in my family are N's so I tend to pick up their habits occasionally.

Nah. I'd say you probably have weak preferrences so your type can change depending on your mood. I'd say you're INTP though.

To be honest, I have always seen you as more of an introvert. I have always seen you as a borderline T/F as well. You seem quite different then most ENTP's. There's something soft, sweet, emotional deep inside of you. I think you are a very balanced ENTP in any case.
hence my vote for XNXP.
I see more of introversion in here than most ENTPs so that's kinda toeing the line. I also see a well developed F, which causes question for the T/F dichotomy. i think in general she probably has a propensity to use T but is developing her F well.

just my humble conjecturing lol

Ok, thanks Hotkbab,

A few more questions. When you are in a group of people trying to get something done, which of the following roles do you typically play. Please pick only one that dominates you:

1) Create a schedule and/or agenda and keep people focused on it, analyze decisions to make the best choices for the plan, keep people on the plan.
2) Make rapid decisions to keep things moving. Mobilize stuck resources. Immediately realize what is broken and fix it.
3) Consult many of the group members individually to find out what they REALLY think. Put information together from group members to find out what the group wants
4) Ask questions amongst group members to get people talking to each other. Help introduce people to each other to break ice. Make the group more cohesive

What skill, above all others, does a villain use to be a villain?

What skills does a witch use to catch children above all others?

What skill does a bad child use above all others?

What trait does the ideal lover have above all others?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks Hotkbab,

A few more questions. When you are in a group of people trying to get something done, which of the following roles do you typically play. Please pick only one that dominates you:

1) Create a schedule and/or agenda and keep people focused on it, analyze decisions to make the best choices for the plan, keep people on the plan.
2) Make rapid decisions to keep things moving. Mobilize stuck resources. Immediately realize what is broken and fix it.
3) Consult many of the group members individually to find out what they REALLY think. Put information together from group members to find out what the group wants
4) Ask questions amongst group members to get people talking to each other. Help introduce people to each other to break ice. Make the group more cohesive

What skill, above all others, does a villain use to be a villain?

Manipulation.

What skills does a witch use to catch children above all others?

Same as above.

What skill does a bad child use above all others?

Same as above.

What trait does the ideal lover have above all others?

Loyalty.

Manipulation.

Same as above.

Same as above.

Loyalty.

well these answers sound ISTPish, at least compared to Chaz's, but your earlier answers seem more "N". I think Chaz and the others are right, you're probably an INTP. if not INTP, then ENTP.

I think you're kinda like really really different from the other ENTPs in this forum.

I retook the Jung test and here were the results;

Jung Word Test Results (beta version)

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 68.75% Sensing (S) 31.25%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 70% Judging (J) 30%

^ wow, equally balanced in I/E and T/F, lucky you.

I retook the Jung test and here were the results;

Jung Word Test Results (beta version)

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 68.75% Sensing (S) 31.25%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 70% Judging (J) 30%

wow. my guess was right, for once.

Thanks, Hotkbab,

I'm doing a kind of amateur analysis based on your answers, therefore, I'm including my thinking in here so that others can correct it and add contributions. Nothing I say here is the work of a qualified expert. In a way, this an experiment.

--------------

Based on your answers you had the following archetype pattern:

Hero: "Adventurer" -> Champion (NeSi)
Parent: Teacher (FeNi)
Child: Self Healer (FiNe)
Animus: Loyalist (SiFe)

Your shadow archetypes seemed to be:
Villain: Manipulator --> "Evil Promoter" SeTi
Witch: Trickster: Manipulator -> Evil Promoter SeTi
Trickster: Evil Promoter (SeTi)

Based on these your top four functions would be
Ne > Fe >Fi > Si and you would feel most distant from Ti and then Se

Combined, these results would tend to indicate you are an ENFP. If I misinterpreted your discussion of the parent role, and it was actually the mastermind, that would be an even better fit. But 3 out of four of your higher functions match, with T and F being out of whack.

-----------

You're communications style is directive and is focused on accomplishing tasks now.
Based on your interaction style you would be described as: In-Charge
Types that use this style are most commonly: ENFJ, ENTJ, ESTJ, ESTP

-----------

Based on your perception of time, you prefer Se to Si

-----------

Based on your organizational habits, you prefer Si to Se

-----------

Based on your feedback orientation, you prefer Se to Si

-----------

Based on you mental model while walking, you prefer N to S

-----------

Based on your initiating preferences you are either Introverted or Extroverted

=========

Conclusions:

archetype suggested : ENFP
interaction suggested: ENFJ, ENTJ, ESTJ, or ESTP
jungian probes order suggested: N > S, Se > Si

So we get mixed results. While you are not an extreme extrovert, your preferences seem to be for extraversion of dominant functions.

I said ENFP because that was the closest match to the majority of your answers, but your sense of time seems to be oriented to Se.

There is something interesting going on with your Fe and Fi , Se and Si relationships.
We'd also want to explicitly compare your T and F personal preferences, since your archetypes might be dominated by social role conventions.

Last edited: