Trump will win again | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

You don't have to arrest people who are just holding signs you just have to arrest people who try to shoot and stab others. And no catch and release for anyone gets pinched. Hold them.
https://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/...-national-guard-assistance-from-other-states/

The Wisconsin governor called in the national guard after things started getting out of hand. That was a good move considering the severity of the crisis. And low and behold, order is restored to kenosha.

Obviously the best thing you can do at a national level is designate antifa as terrorists, which Trump is currently trying to do.

what is he doing about the white nationalist causing equal amounts of trouble? But my point is that shit is out of control on both sides. Imagining more of the same will fix it- it’s not gonna. We need positive change, not federal heavy hands.

what is he doing about the white nationalist causing equal amounts of trouble? But my point is that shit is out of control on both sides. Imagining more of the same will fix it- it’s not gonna. We need positive change, not federal heavy hands.
I don't think that white nationalists are causing an equal amount of trouble. Why is arresting people or calling the national guard when the police get overwhelmed by violent mobs not a solution to those violent mobs?

They are Reason. You just aren’t hearing about it. You don’t have to trust me on it, but all we hear on the liberal side is about the white nationalist and all you hear about is Antifa. Is so predictable and it’s been going on for years. It’s a tool to keep us arguing with each other rather than demanding the government does its job at all levels.

Reactions: Wyote
They are Reason. You just aren’t hearing about it. You don’t have to trust me on it, but all we hear on the liberal side is about the white nationalist and all you hear about is Antifa. Is so predictable and it’s been going on for years. It’s a tool to keep us arguing with each other rather than demanding the government does its job at all levels.
It isn't that simple at all. You're making a false equivalency

I’m really not. It is a matter of perspective. And everyone has a warped one- including me. But it’s obvious that we all have been fed the lies that scare us the most. Reason I actually respect your fear of the riots. I keep meaning to say that. I was in Nashville with my 71 year old mom in May when the protest devolved into looting. We could see it from where we were. We could hear the sirens and gas bombs go off. It was hard not to think of my time in the Middle East and think WTF AMERICA??? I was livid. And scared- because I live far away from my Mom now. I was super angry because I know the people who own those shops. That is my childhood home and my Alma Mater is a mile and a half from the spot I was in. But the next day we called our friends that had the shops to check on them. They had security cam footage. The news reported the looting was the Black lives matter protesters. The security cam footage I saw with my own eyes told a VERY different story. We are being lied to and manipulated, turned against one another. You don’t have the truth and neither do I. That is the point I have been trying to make.

Reactions: Reason
I’m really not. It is a matter of perspective. And everyone has a warped one- including me. But it’s obvious that we all have been fed the lies that scare us the most. Reason I actually respect your fear of the riots. I keep meaning to say that. I was in Nashville with my 71 year old mom in May when the protest devolved into looting. We could see it from where we were. We could hear the sirens and gas bombs go off. It was hard not to think of my time in the Middle East and think WTF AMERICA??? I was livid. And scared- because I live far away from my Mom now. I was super angry because I know the people who own those shops. That is my childhood home and my Alma Mater is a mile and a half from the spot I was in. But the next day we called our friends that had the shops to check on them. They had security cam footage. The news reported the looting was the Black lives matter protesters. The security cam footage I saw with my own eyes told a VERY different story. We are being lied to and manipulated, turned against one another. You don’t have the truth and neither do I. That is the point I have been trying to make.
What was on camera that makes you say the media was lying?

They said it was black people looting that were at the protest. Every looter on that camera was white.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Reason please understand, I am not trying to change your vote. I’m just wanting you to understand a fuller perspective. I am desperate to reach out to people who see this so differently and talk through it with them. I need to spend as much time listening too. I’m working on that because it’s hard. I care that these protests(?)/riots upset you. I don’t want my countrymen to feel afraid and disenfranchised. Black or white. I don’t think it has to be either or. They tell us that- we already know they are liars- why do we believe that? I’m not trying to change your vote, I want to understand how you feel and think about this and you communicate this in a clear and important way- without being defensive you argue you position. I’m learning a lot. I just ask that you consider that you don’t have important parts of the story, and to remember when you hear us say ignorant things about your perspective- understand we don’t have the whole thing either.

They said it was black people looting that were at the protest. Every looter on that camera was white.
Wait I thought you said the media told you it was black lives matter protesters but now you're saying they told you it was only black people?

They showed black people running and said it was the looters. I don’t remember exactly everything that the news said but it was clear it was blamed on black people. And black Nashvillians were really upset with their community for days, or in total disbelief at the lie if they had been there. It sucked but then videos surfaced later, there was a lot of security footage and cameras and they had to change the reporting later. It sucked.

No the store footage was all white people- the news blamed it on Black lives matter and showed rolls of footage that made it look like them. But the store cameras showed white people.

I'm not understanding. Why wouldn't the white people caught on the store cameras be BLM protesters? I don't know that they aren't mind you I haven't seen this film but I don't see what their race has to do with their political affiliations. Most of the rioters mugshots that I've seen are white 19 to 20 year old college students. Arrested for looting or violence whilst protesting as part of BLM.

Reason- I was telling you about a time during all of this that I saw media twist things with my own eyes for sake of a sensationalism narrative to the detriment of another group. A) I see why they were pissed. B) it’s an illustration of the warped media.

It’s cool if you don’t want to hear what I’m saying. I am happy to give up the conversation. Things are fucked up out there, more so when you force yourself to see from both angles. It sucks.

Reason- I was telling you about a time during all of this that I saw media twist things with my own eyes for sake of a sensationalism narrative to the detriment of another group. A) I see why they were pissed. B) it’s an illustration of the warped media.

It’s cool if you don’t want to hear what I’m saying. I am happy to give up the conversation. Things are fucked up out there, more so when you force yourself to see from both angles. It sucks.

I never said anything about giving up the conversation I just don't understand how this story shows the media is dishonest. You're not explaining why the people in the security footage being white means that the news was wrong.

I'm not closed to the idea that news was wrong or that this happened, I just literally don't understand what the connection is.

There is a whole lot more salt than pepper in burn loot murder and more than anything else it serves as cover for a marxist revolution than an civil rights movement. I do feel for those who are legitimately protesting race issues but the woke left hijacks everything whenever possible in such matters though it amazes me the level of racism by woke whites towards not only people of color but other whites is unreal especially when class is involved. They're so busy checking for white privilege they forgot to check their own while oppressing lower income communities of all colors by destroying businesses and threatening homes after all they've been parading mock guillotines through some neighborhoods.

White nationalism is so 1990s and been out of favor in the public eye for decades especially after the Oklahoma city bombing plus shows like Jerry Springer did a good job painting them as clowns.

White nationalism is so 1990s and been out of favor in the public eye for decades especially after the Oklahoma city bombing plus shows like Jerry Springer did a good job painting them as clowns.
Agreed. I'd guess that the total number of actual white nationalists in the US is probably less than 100k individuals (mostly ex con gang members). It's just a slur and nothing more at this point.

In my opinion the "threat of communism" is even more outdated than the threat of "white nationalism". We see more nationalist governments in Europe than we see communist. But each will see what she/he wants. That's why @Dopamine is ultimately right.

Since we don't have the numbers, it's better just to look at proposed policies. I simply happen to prefer the economic policies of more left leaning governments. Ultimately I believe that inequality and global warming are the two biggest challenges, and I think left leaning governments are more likely to prioritize them.

Rioting should also be addressed, but I don't see it as a huge, long-term and systemic issue.

I think the 'threat of communism' is not that there will be a communist party but, rather, that sneaky communists are sneaking ideas into American minds so that communists don't even need to be in government to have the Statue of Liberty redesigned so that they is wearing a pantsuit - the people will demand it. There is a bit of a conflation between communism and deconstructionism but the latter has too many syllables for the average joe who just wants someone to blame. I think it's a shame. Deconstructionism would for sure get shortened to Destructionism and then you've got a bad-ass political enemy for the 21st century. I should probably tweet Trump. It's the sort of thing he'd probably run with.