Trump is Confirmed as President | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Trump is Confirmed as President

I've gotta agree with you.
I'm confident in this man's ability to do some good... The benefits of a Trump Presidency will be just as great as the horrible, horrible consequences.

Is there a dislike button for someone actually thinking there will be anything good about that? xD I know i usually try to see all sides of a coin but this guy? The consequences will maybe not hurt america too much. But they will have a huge effect on the world and he will not take anything in consideration that would limit americas growth! Theres noone he will accept as Partner in this world he wants to show how great america can be and that its at the top of this world. Even the Pope agreed to that thought :D I dont know what happened to him in his childhood or how he was raised to become like this but please! Make him take a therapy or something hes not fit to lead the world!

Is there a dislike button for someone actually thinking there will be anything good about that? xD I know i usually try to see all sides of a coin but this guy? The consequences will maybe not hurt america too much. But they will have a huge effect on the world and he will not take anything in consideration that would limit americas growth! Theres noone he will accept as Partner in this world he wants to show how great america can be and that its at the top of this world. Even the Pope agreed to that thought :D I dont know what happened to him in his childhood or how he was raised to become like this but please! Make him take a therapy or something hes not fit to lead the world!
No, they got rid of the dislike button.

He is a Narcissist and a Narcissist is a destroyer NOT a healer. He is not looking to make anyone but himself "great again" (as in runaway power). America (and the world) obviously needs to learn the hard way what a Narcissist is and what they are capable of. Taking them lightly is a huge mistake. And they are very charismatic making them attractive to many.

We didn't get rid of it, it just doesn't exist on Xenforo.... yet? :c *crosses fingers*
What does that mean?

We didn't get rid of it, it just doesn't exist on Xenforo.... yet? :c *crosses fingers*
I bet somebody read somewhere that not having it encourages traffic.

What does that mean?

It means that I'm hoping the ability will become available, because it's currently one of things vBulletin has as an option, that the current forum technology, Xenforo, doesn't, just like the reputation system. R.I.P.

Xenforo is newer than vBulletin, and has good stuff going for it, but is lacking in certain arenas that vBulletin wasn't.

Reactions: Bellosome
Have you read his policies? I notice a lot of people who dislike Trump, don't do that.
Nor do they try and see past the liberal media being biased against him.
I hated him for 90% of the election, until I opened my eyes and saw that the right was... Well... Right.

Yeah, @Gust most people do not have a clue about how well read he is, how involved in policy he is, how much he believes in democracy, and that nobody has more respect for women then he does, Nobody.

Have you read his policies? I notice a lot of people who dislike Trump, don't do that.
I hated him for 90% of the election, until I opened my eyes and saw that the right was... Well... Right.

Yes i did. And i watched his speeches and the debates and everything that happened around him and who he chose to work with.

And now i want that dislike button :m133:

@RyuTech perhaps it is too easy to simply "dislike", now we gotta have a reason and be able to state it.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Yes i did. And i watched his speeches and the debates and everything that happened around him and who he chose to work with.

I'm just glad he'll be ending globalization and bringing jobs back,fighting against currency manipulation by the Fed, rebuilding our infrastructure, reinstating law in a country that at times feels lawless, stopping drugs from flowing up through our southern border. And a plethora of other wonderful things. Things that will fight poverty, and help us to rebuild the American Dream. I'm glad he will be lowering the costs of college for our youth, so we can get an education that we need.
And I'm glad he'll be ending Obamacare, a healthcare plan that destroys businesses, and causes more poverty and unhealthiness in the long run.
I get a bit annoyed by his personality, and his arrogance as well
But he has a heart in there, he actually cares for the country, I can see that. And if I can see that, I can support the candidate.
I supported Bernie long before I did Trump, I support them both for similar reasons. But the main ones are, they care, and they love.

Reactions: CindyLou
I believe all this when I see it. For now, he's just a rich asshole from NYC with excellent marketing skills and shitty business ethics.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you have elected Trump as your president :joycat:
It's been more than a month already and I'm still laughing at the absurdity of it.

Anyway, nothing to see here folks. Carry on.
It's good that you can have a sense of humour about misunderstanding the direction things are going.

Reactions: Gust
HAHAHAHAHAHA you have elected Trump as your president :joycat:
It's been more than a month already and I'm still laughing at the absurdity of it.

Anyway, nothing to see here folks. Carry on.
What was the alternative? Hopefully you have stopped laughing.

THANK YOU for your open freaking mind and not being told what to think!

I feel like Charlie Brown listening to his teacher ... again.

The alternative was Hillary. A conservative's perspective on her is the same as a progressive's perspective on Trump. Sick of all this bullshit on the forum.
Yeah. And that's why I would really like to hear more from you.

I wont engage into this discussion anymore because im way too tired of it. I have my opinion you have yours. I already had discussions all over the place with friends family and co about it. I am not fine with it, i accept it, i have a bad feeling about this, i dont like what happened, i will respect the hope of people trusting him and i will see how it goes. Because it doesnt help anyone fighting over it anymore.

Reactions: Sriracha

If there was a dislike button a lot of peoples accounts would blow up here.