Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
I think we've seen that liberals are going to do whatever they can to damage Trump both from a character perspective and physical perspective. Any moves he makes to strengthen America will be attacked by the left. Eventually they will succumb to things like sacrificing chickens outside the Whitehouse to try and oust him. Eventually leaving with confused looks on their faces when it doesn't work. For the first 4 years they will blame every negative thing having to do with the economy on him while saying every positive is because of Obama..theyll say that for his next 4 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gust
I was too stunned at the speed the post went from "fucking obvious" to "batshit insane" to even notice that.
Hey I thought you were only back for a limited time. Glad to see you are still here though.

I'm more concerned about the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey and how people are already in bro mode to go help fight...

The timing is just so, horrifically coincidental.

I'm more concerned about the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey and how people are already in bro mode to go help fight...

The timing is just so, horrifically coincidental.
Everyone is already engaged in fighting isis... I think the Turkey thing won't be too bad.

I think the US China situation could be a problem.

Reactions: Wyote
I think we've seen that liberals are going to do whatever they can to damage Trump both from a character perspective and physical perspective. Any moves he makes to strengthen America will be attacked by the left. Eventually they will succumb to things like sacrificing chickens outside the Whitehouse to try and oust him. Eventually leaving with confused looks on their faces when it doesn't work. For the first 4 years they will blame every negative thing having to do with the economy on him while saying every positive is because of Obama..theyll say that for his next 4 as well.

Personally I cannot support someone who doesn't believe in science. This
is not me being a leftist and this is not me trying to damage anyone's character
I just do not understand how you can show someone facts and they still
refuse to believe in it.

Personally I cannot support someone who doesn't believe in science. This
is not me being a leftist and this is not me trying to damage anyone's character
I just do not understand how you can show someone facts and they still
refuse to believe in it.
What does this relate to? What has Trump denied related to science and facts?

Everyone is already engaged in fighting isis... I think the Turkey thing won't be too bad.

I think the US China situation could be a problem.
Well....accept for Obama. Hes still in denial mode pretend fighting ISIL.

Where do we send is confirmation money?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I've gotta agree with you.
I'm confident in this man's ability to do some good... The benefits of a Trump Presidency will be just as great as the horrible, horrible consequences.

I've gotta agree with you.
I'm confident in this man's ability to do some good... The benefits of a Trump Presidency will be just as great as the horrible, horrible consequences.
I think most of the "horrible" things during this presidency will not be of Trump's doing, even if they occur because he is president.

The increasingly radicalised left promises peace and equality... BUT ONLY if they have power, otherwise, they will proactively cultivate division, distrust, and a perception of injustice.

Isis has a similarly ironic modus: they promote "the religion of peace" [sic] for those that submit before them. Everyone else, they blow up.

If the US experiences some implosion during Trump's presidency, I suspect it will be the work of the left, blaming Trump for their destructiveness.

World War 3 lets goooooooo

It takes two politicians to change a light bulb: one to change it, and another to change it back.

Reactions: Sriracha and the
I think most of the "horrible" things during this presidency will not be of Trump's doing, even if they occur because he is president.

The increasingly radicalised left promises peace and equality... BUT ONLY if they have power, otherwise, they will proactively cultivate division, distrust, and a perception of injustice.

Isis has a similarly ironic modus: they promote "the religion of peace" [sic] for those that submit before them. Everyone else, they blow up.

If the US experiences some implosion during Trump's presidency, I suspect it will be the work of the left, blaming Trump for their destructiveness.
I agree.
The only consequences I referred to were ones of division.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
HAHAHAHAHAHA you have elected Trump as your president :joycat:
It's been more than a month already and I'm still laughing at the absurdity of it.

Anyway, nothing to see here folks. Carry on.

Reactions: Skarekrow