Top Eleven Favorite Actors | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Top Eleven Favorite Actors

What's with all the Cage hate? He has a family to feed too. Should he give free flyers away on the street? Work as a butt-face? How do you envision his optimal contribution to society? He shouldn't been born? :p

I liked him more recently in the Weatherman.

Right, because he really needs multiple millions of dollars he get's for making the same film over and over and over again?

It was looking good at Leaving Las Vegas but it nose dived after that.

In no particular order:

1) Kevin Costner (past)
2) Tom Hanks
3) Denzil Washington
4) Richard Gere
5) Tom Cruise (past)
6) Morgan Freeman
7) Hugh Jackman (#1)
8) Patrick Stewart
9) Hugh Grant
10) Steve Martin

*cheating with two more:

11) Martin Short
12) Mel Gibson (past)

I like Mr. Cage. He's not the greatest actor ever but he has had some good roles and played them quite well. I was merely pointing out his advantage. He did his best to make it on his own, but he definitely had one up on most people.

What's with all the Cage hate? He has a family to feed too. Should he give free flyers away on the street? Work as a butt-face? How do you envision his optimal contribution to society? He shouldn't been born? :p

I liked him more recently in the Weatherman.
I liked him in Family Man and Face Off...

One of the ways I judge an actor is to ask: Would this film have been better or worse with someone else in this role?

One of the ways I judge an actor is to ask: Would this film have been better or worse with someone else in this role?

I think Titanic might have been less stupid with Christian Bale. Leonardo DiCaprio at the time was just too freaking annoying.

I think Titanic might have been less stupid with Christian Bale. Leonardo DiCaprio at the time was just too freaking annoying.

Didn't like Leo too much in Titanic. He looked like a kid. Not sure if Christian Bale would've been better either, but Leo was not the best choice i think.