Today i felt 60 seconds of being man | INFJ Forum

Today i felt 60 seconds of being man

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
As you all know, my last thread about releasing complaints. If you had not read it properly, you can. Follow this link: http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=6643

Now i am spending my life in different manner. I don't know how i come here. Just i am feeling very nice. Today i want to share some things i felt from inner.

When everyone doubts on you, just allow their doubts, also allow their blame on you, win over them. This will be victory over yourselves.
Become the master of your dream, aim for good thoughts, you will get victory.
If you are feeling alone with the world, don't give up walking with yourselves, later world will follow you.
I think these are mine feelings as a man who can transform his life by his own efforts.

Share your experiences here....

Sometimes success in situation/plans winds up being secondary (if it's important at all)....facing yourself, being happy in yourself, is reward enough and a lofty enough goal it's own right.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Hugs for you, Roger. I like and appreciate this thread and will post more when I have my pc back.
Posted via Mobile Device

When everyone doubts on you, just allow their doubts, also allow their blame on you, win over them. This will be victory over yourselves.
Become the master of your dream, aim for good thoughts, you will get victory.
If you are feeling alone with the world, don't give up walking with yourselves, later world will follow you.
I think these are mine feelings as a man who can transform his life by his own efforts.

Share your experiences here....

You mean stop having expectations of others or let there thoughts influence you, walk your own path?

I always seem to fall in the trap of expectations. Me having to much expectations of others and of myself. I always thought that blame and expectations are part of loving someone, of being close to someone. Unconditional love seems so cold and distant to me. But maybe you are right, maybe it is the answer. after all, the only person you can count on permanently is yourself. I have to reflect on that...l

Last edited:
You mean stop having expectations of others or let there thoughts influence you, walk your own path?

Yes, i am talking about follow your own path. It is not about expectations or blaming of others, it is about win over oneself, It means if you won over yourself then you can win on anyone.

When man win over that man, that man win over anything.
And of course, it's true.
Get a grip, and you will have a grip.
Having a grip, your life will work far better than before.

Get a grip :)

A popular saying among Catholic monks, I have been told:

Don't try to change the entire world - change yourself.

Instead of struggling against external difficulties, I have turned my attention to overcoming that in me which causes me to grieve over external things. This is a more peaceful way of life for me.