To shit with respect! | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

To shit with respect!

“Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.”
- Benjamin Franklin

I like this one

I know, I know. I'm working on it

The comic reminded me of a time when the religious door knockers came to my brothers house while I was there. I answered the door and managed to convince them I was a devout worshipper of the devil. I was really friendly and polite and even invited them in to pray at my shrine to the dark one. They refused

As they were leaving I told them not to bother knocking on the rest of the streets doors as I had already been round and converted them all

I finished it off with a "have a nice day" and a big friendly smile

I could hear my brothers muffled sniggers from the living room the whole time

Lol

The comic reminded me of a time when the religious door knockers came to my brothers house while I was there. I answered the door and managed to convince them I was a devout worshipper of the devil. I was really friendly and polite and even invited them in to pray at my shrine to the dark one. They refused

As they were leaving I told them not to bother knocking on the rest of the streets doors as I had already been round and converted them all

I finished it off with a "have a nice day" and a big friendly smile

I could hear my brothers muffled sniggers from the living room the whole time

Lol
Hahah, I usually engage them in debate and tell them they believe in lies and offend them as much as possible so they dont come back.

Hahah, I usually engage them in debate and tell them they believe in lies and offend them as much as possible so they dont come back.

If they have a black list, I would imagine my brothers house is on it

I think they eventually realised I was winding them up though. It must have seemed like sketch off a monty python film or something. I was really impressed with myself that I managed to stay in character the whole time

Lol reminds me of the door to door christians that come to my neighborhood asking if we've found jesus. My neighbor always scolds them "what? You lost him again?!" Now, we tell them they just missed him and if they run they can catch him.

You guys are super mean. I hate everyone but two people in this thread.