Tiger King | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Tiger King

Ugh. The actor I absolutely despise for no reason playing this role. Perfect!
giphy.gif

I can't think of anyone better to play Joe Exotic. But who else do you think would be just as funny or funnier?

Last edited:
I can't think of anyone better to play Joe Exotic. But who else do you think would be just as funny?

Dax Shepherd could probably pull it off. I saw him fancasted for the role before and I was nodding along.

That show was wildly entertaining. Definitely showed the dark side of humanity that's for sure.

carole-in-cage.png

Reactions: acd
Carole seemed to be the most normal one considering, until she started giggling about her missing husband and the accusation that she fed him to the tigers... I wouldn't say that means she killed him, though. The whole show was a menagerie of weirdos. It was an eye opener into the seedy underbelly of exotic animal collecting lol. It also reminded me of the show Trailer Park Boys. I would not be surprised if Cardi B convinces Trump to pardon him and he ends up with a movie and/or a cabinet appointment.

Accusations coming from a dude who had 2 sex slaves. I think the reason he hated her so much was because she was the smarter version of him. She got away with her false acts of kindness while his staff was getting eaten by tigers hahaha.

I find it crazy and laughable how could you not, have you watched the show? It's tragic, hilarious, sad. It's a roller coaster.
No, actually, I'm a bit art-starved.

Last movie I saw was Christmas.

I wouldn't mind plugging in to these cultural events. FOMO :(

Carole seemed to be the most normal one considering, until she started giggling about her missing husband and the accusation that she fed him to the tigers... I wouldn't say that means she killed him, though. The whole show was a menagerie of weirdos. It was an eye opener into the seedy underbelly of exotic animal collecting lol. It also reminded me of the show Trailer Park Boys. I would not be surprised if Cardi B convinces Trump to pardon him and he ends up with a movie and/or a cabinet appointment.

I was saying this to @Wyote the other day, but it strikes me as interesting that all these insane personalities would cluster together in this industry. The level of stimulation these people must crave is unreal. You wake up in the morning, you have no idea if you're going to loose a limb or your life, every day. And yet, despite the intensity of their jobs, it's still not enough. The drugs, the guns, the sex, the cults, the beef, the political campaigns, the lawsuits..

They're living life to the fullest, that's for feckin' sure.

As to whether or not Carole did it... I don't know if she fed hubby #2 to the tigers, per say, but I think she definitely had a hand in his disappearance.

No, actually, I'm a bit art-starved.

Last movie I saw was Christmas.

I wouldn't mind plugging in to these cultural events. FOMO :(

You should watch it. Pop culture is good to throw yourself into sometimes. It's extremely dark and uncomfortable. It's one of those "You can't make this shit up" type stories.

You should watch it. Pop culture is good to throw yourself into sometimes. It's extremely dark and uncomfortable. It's one of those "You can't make this shit up" type stories.

I was highly opposed to it at first. The first episode I didn't find all that entertaining. But by the second, I was hooked.

Reactions: Wyote and bcrwz
Ah man the funniest quote "Tiger people are all crazy but the monkey people... Yeah they're the most crazy"

I am so on board with Nic Cage and Kate McKinnon

Finally, a day with good news.
Carol was awarded the land from Joe's zoo!

Chances are they'll leave the cats behind. This is amazing news as they will be given the best life they can have given that they need to be locked up for the remainder of it. She has a ton of work ahead to bring the facility up to her safety standards and vetting all the cats, but I know she's up for the challenge.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/us/carole-baskin-tiger-king-zoo-trnd/index.html