Thoughts on a cliche | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts on a cliche

I hate competition.
"I have a bigger blah than you."
Adults version of this 3 year old statement just does my head in.
Competition gets in the way of humane ness.
"I won't give my just about to go off bread to the poor because then I won't make as much money as you." This absolutely unravels and annoys the hell out of me.

"I have a $20k watch because I screwed those pensioners out of their house and now they are suffering. But who cares about that. I now have a flashy watch". This competition more than infuriates me. The stupidity and inhumane ness is beyond evil.

Reactions: Littlelissa
You all have no idea how much I love the level of awkwardness @melissa* and @Stu have obtained! I wish my posts were as amazing as my breasts then I would have like 10k likes by now!

The only way to get rid of me at this point would be to assassinate me. @Pleiades knows my weakness and I'm sure either @dang or @ruji would have the stomach to deal with the disposal of the corpse

"boys will be boys " and "A man's gotta to do what a man's gotta do" are completely different.
the former is an excuse for bad behavior while the latter is meant to bolster one for difficult tasks.

"A man's gotta to do what a man's gotta do"
I've only ever heard this in the context of justifying doing something wrong...

I never participate in competition. I'd rather lose so the other person can win because they like it so much.... Needless to say, I was last picked for any athletic activities in school.