Thoughts on a cliche | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts on a cliche

I put my kids on a swim team and then swam when they were working out, i have not stopped but they did
My Hulklings are still wee ones (3 and 5), add in a full time job and no support system ... it's basically impossible, but in a few years that may change!

Reactions: Littlelissa
^I said " think of a competitive situation you haven't enjoyed"

^@ Jet said... "I honestly cant think of one"
(bloody quotes won't work)

We certainly are very different aren't we @Jet. That's not to say I don't enjoy being good at something and people noticing, I do...but in certain situations where I feel pressure to perform it can make me crumple.

Are you good at exams as well?

Also I think... time to get a baby sitter as an occasional treat, and go swimming!! Do it, be nice to yourself.
^You guys are quicker than me on the key pad, so you got in there quicker than me. (re babysitter- hulkings etc.)

My Hulklings are still wee ones (3 and 5), add in a full time job and no support system ... it's basically impossible, but in a few years that may change!
I would "like" this but you have too many damn "likes"

Do you call them hulkings in real like, is that like a family pet name. Just wondering if the hulk thing has a history?

Reactions: Stu and Jet
Reactions: Stu
@melissa* I excelled in school with little to no effort. Got a full academic scholarship to my university!

At $20/hr babysitters are not a viable option at this time, and my friend I childcare swap with it too far away for anything other than weekends.

Yep I call them Hulklings in real life because they are like little Hulks with their shenanigans but like little Bruce Banners with their mischief!

@Stu don't hate, participate! In my quest to obtain the most likes ever you will notice that I am not at all stingy with giving out likes! It wouldn't be a fair competition else wise!

Reactions: Littlelissa and Stu
^@Stu don't hate, participate! In my quest to obtain the most likes ever you will notice that I am not at all stingy with giving out likes! It wouldn't be a fair competition else wise![/QUOTE]

You scratch my back I scratch yours so to speak.
Now I see what you two are up to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jet
damn.JPG

damn it, i can't resist.

Reactions: Jet and Littlelissa
@melissa* I excelled in school with little to no effort. Got a full academic scholarship to my university!

If I was that clever I'd be trying to invent something.

Reactions: hn87c901
If I was that clever I'd be trying to invent something.
I'm far too afraid of failure to even honestly try to create anything original. if only I had been high achieving instead of just gifted.

I'm far too afraid of failure to even honestly try to create anything original. if only I had been high achieving instead of just gifted.
Aren't we all (afraid of failure), the thing I really want to do creative writing, seriously, I just put off from doing.

You got a three and five year old, and by all accounts you are way into it. Call it what it is ..."high achieving"
So often parents do not give themselves credit for doing the most important things that can be done.....cuddle on Moma!

Reactions: Jet
@Jets hulkin breasts, yes, how could I not like them,
I'm sure they're more attractive in real life though, no?

I am totally clueless about being a parent, it's a completely different realty not having kids. You don't really need to grow up.

You got a three and five year old, and by all accounts you are way into it. Call it what it is ..."high achieving"
So often parents do not give themselves credit for doing the most important things that can be done.....cuddle on Moma!

Reactions: Stu
^Fuck these quotes! @Stus just "liked a quote that was his with nothing else in it.^
@Stu, don't you think that's enough shameless admiration going @Jet's way, don't you think she's in danger of getting a bit big headed (if you carry on in that way)?

no, the one above that.

@Stu, I think your being defensive and trying to come across as "manly".

God do you notice how we've run away with this thread..

^Fuck these quotes! @Stus just "liked a quote that was his with nothing else in it.^
@Stu, don't you think that's enough shameless admiration going @Jet's way, don't you think she's in danger of getting a bit big headed (if you carry on in that way)?

no, the one above that.
Anyway I think @Jet should answer that one, (^how to get rid of an extrovert) and will come up the right repost,
and no doubt she will.

@Jet, I have to tell you @Stu felt the need to point out to me in a private message that he was not suggesting I "like" your breasts!

Last edited:
How about
"A man's gotta to do what a man's gotta do"