Thoughts From A Tired Soul | Page 30 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts From A Tired Soul

I'm still juggling with my sister's latest crap slap. No surgery...yet...they are pumping her full-on antibiotics, cut out the dead tissue, and put a patch with tubing in to provide oxygenated therapy to see it will heal on it's own. Eight months they put a kickstand sort of padded thing on that side so she can't roll over on it.

So I asked if that wouldn't cause one on the other side and after several explatives I was hung up on.

So why ask/tell me?
giphy.gif

:tearsofjoy: no baiting

She says Remini and PhotoAI too.

I don't have a clue, she generally does all that for me. @John K cleared up a couple for me a while back, perhaps he could weigh in on what he uses too. :D
I use Photoshop and Lightroom - I've got the amateur photographer's subscription which costs me 10 GBP a month. It sounds expensive, but I use them quite a lot and actually I was spending that sort of cash anyway previously by having to upgrade to the latest versions of these two every couple of years.

I use the classic versions, not the online stuff - partly because that's what I learned on, and partly because all my pictures are on my own discs rather than in the cloud.

I restored a lot of old family photos and used both these packages extensively. The older ones had a lot of fading, scratches, and small dots and blegs by the hundred and thousand - these needed a lot of work in Photoshop, with Lightroom not being much use for that sort of massive repairing thing.

Sandie, your sister did a really good job of colourising that photo of your mum.

If you and @MoonFlier are interested, I put a video into my blog of my restored family photos - I'm not sure if either of you have already seen it
https://www.infjs.com/xfa-blog-entry/remember.7629/

Sandie, your sister did a really good job of colourising that photo of your mum.
John, to clarify, my neice is the photo bug. She gets her own pictures published on Cannon's site, and the Women In Photography Only club as well. She's quite a natural.
In the redo of mom I asked her to fix that wonky eye, mom had the most beautiful electric blue eyes...I used to get lost in them as a kid.

The older ones had a lot of fading, scratches, and small dots and blegs by the hundred and thousand
Yes, this is what my neice is trying to clear up in many of the older pictures. She loses me when she starts talking about fixing digital by each pixel.

We've been making a timeline of sorts in an album for Dad. He gets very confused with face recognition as his dementia progresses. With his mind jumping through the decades we have the album set up with the different decades of family and events. For instance on my pages there is a picture of when they brought me home after my birthing arrival, to pictures of graduations and currently what I look like.

The family picnic we just attended opened up many eyes as to how ill and frail Dad actually is. I packed him up for home that day after his one sister caused a ruckus because when he would be visiting with others he'd ask them where his 'big brother' was, meaning me, and she just had a meltdown over that instead of going along with him. As we went to the car he was very adament that he didn't like that lady in the red shirt and how he'd prefer we keep her away. :tearsofjoy: This red shirt lady being his younger sister.

Folks just don't grasp dementia. :wink:

If you didn't know, that's Rip from Yellowstone.
I love that dude.
oh my goodness do I know Rip ❤ I think it's a hoot his name is R I P considering his character, lol ... I can't wait for season 5 :hearteyes: Beth is the bomb. I just loved her wedding dress :rolleyes:

I tell my neice all the time ... "Girl, some days you just need to be yer own Rip." :p

Haha great!
5f8ff9e20099a8a9912b60c511f617a8b130840f.gifv
I needed this this morning:D

@Wyote did you get to see 1883?

It's still streaming on Paramount.

I'm anxious to see the next one with Indianna Jones lol Harrison Ford is a gifted actor, should be good. Tyler Sheridan is a phenomenal writer...and a quick millionaire for it. :p

I needed this this morning:D

@Wyote did you get to see 1883?

It's still streaming on Paramount.

I'm anxious to see the next one with Indianna Jones lol Harrison Ford is a gifted actor, should be good. Tyler Sheridan is a phenomenal writer...and a quick millionaire for it. :p

Haven't watched that one yet, but I'm planning on it!

One of my fox kits stuck around. I've named her Abigail.

A beautiful red, with little black mask and matching socks.

She's a sneaky lil thing. I tried to get a picture but she watches me close and runs when I move around too much.

It's comical to watch her sneak up on the voles. She pounces like a little red cat. :tearsofjoy:

She can stay as long as she gets along with my bunnies and skunk.

Back to work lazy girl ... say what?!?

Why is it people get all peoplely?

I'm about one click shy of hermit mode again. I'm an introvert in regards that I need that alone time to file away or shred the days events before retiring to sleep. Employing all that I've learned about HDS and being a Manifestor type, I can't just lay down in bed and fall asleep when my head hits the pillow. Nope, I have to sort out what didn't get done with what doesn’t need to get done with what new needs to find time to get done.

The only real me time is before Dad wakes up and after I tuck him in...and, that is a crapshoot as to how much time that really is. As guessed, not much time at all.

So, here I sit this morning, coffee and nicotine fix at hand, waiting on the contractor to finish up his haircut to meet with me to go over the first phase of the job I hired him for a year ago.

why? because this is the only time he has.

Again, I am feeling forced to bend to another just because it works for them. (Don't even get me started on the new girl and the unforseen drama she's brought in my house. Even after my telling her in her interview not to.)

So, here I sit in my pj's, drinking coffee and listening to the cacophony of birds. No plan to change my clothes except to slip my stampers on my feet and Wade through the creek...IDG2F anymore who doesn't like how I show up.

What's that they say about the roads to perdition is paved in good intentions?

I intended to get up, get showered and dressed, and meet the contractor with a smile. Get Dad up and we get out the door to run errands and back to meet my neice who I'm buying a used Drone from so Dad and I can play with it. Now that should be fun until he hangs the damn thing up in a tree. :tearsofjoy: I might better roll up the $50 and smoke it.

Pessimism and cynicism are my cryptonite...yet, I can't seem to get away from it. I need a new drug to build up my immunity to bullshit. Just because someone else is having a tough time is no reason to show up in my world with a spray gun and pepper my life with their bullshit.

I dislike the word stupid primarily because individuals are in their own place in the knowledge and information stream. However, the next mf that rains shitty outlooks all over my sunny day happy I'm going to look right at them and ask them how many fekkin laps did it take them to exit the third grade. smfh at the lack of critical thinking and executive functions people could have.

And, why is it always me that had to conceded to them?

MAF today, I am, I am. :m039: : P

Wowza! A wonderful day today.

The contractor was here for 2 1/2 hours, enjoyed coffee with me too.

He went through similar with his dad except his dad had Alzheimer’s. His dad and my dad had been friends for ages. His dad did a lot of contracting and digging for my dad over the years. In a way, it's a blessing to have him around.

Like I say, a person shows up for a reason, a season, or a lifetime ♡ There is always a purpose when others show up to w He's a flirt though, lol. Threatened me with a spanking today and demanded I wear a hard hat while he was here ... true to form, we know me and my sarcasm :p, I asked, "Just the hat?" He turns a pretty rosy shade when I dish that gutter smack right back. :tearsofjoy:

Dad did fabulous today on our adventure. I hung back this morning after giving he and the contractor some coffee. They had a nice chitchat, but you can tell the contractor is pained to see Dad's condition worsen. He's known dad since he was a boy.

Anyhoo, the day went well until I got a text as I was parking to run into Walmart that my good friend Marbles dropped dead off his bar stool in the Legion this afternoon. :( He and I got close after my friend Leon died 3 years ago and Marbles found him dead in his home. He and Leon had been pals since kindergarten. I told the person that texted me it was between he and his God now. They had to lock up the club until an investigation was made. Not sure how long that is going to take or if it's done. I'm just a mash of emotions this weekend. I blamed it on the Capricorn moon a few days ago, lol. Thinking because the moon was in my setting sign while in the zodiac month of my rising sign, but earthly life is just complicated right now and universal acquiescence...well practicalities weighed in and won as Capricorn is famous for that.

Dad is putting his pj's on. He said he had fun today riding in the ac in the car and site seeing. I'm tired tho. All that driving is fun until the car stops. :hearteyecat:

so the TV cable, landlines phone cable and internet cable are hacked

with a weed whacker!

giphy.gif

Thursday is the earliest it can be fixed. I'm not hiring the blind Santa to weed whack for us again :fuming::rage: