Thinking you know yourself and finding out you know nothing | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Thinking you know yourself and finding out you know nothing

I thought I knew myself. But I really don't. I think I'm one of those weird optical illusion posters where if you look at it one way it looks like one thing, but then another image jumps out at you out of the blue. ::shrug::

Those things are trippy.

I thought I knew myself. But I really don't. I think I'm one of those weird optical illusion posters where if you look at it one way it looks like one thing, but then another image jumps out at you out of the blue. ::shrug::

I like that. Although, when I first read it, I thought about how that may happen when other people get to know us, but you're right...there are always new things to learn about ourselves. It's the coolest thing when you've been staring at one of those pictures for a while and all of a sudden you see the hidden image. It was there all along, and you knew you were looking for something, but it's exciting to find out exactly what that is.

Has it ever happened that when you're learning something new that you get information overload and you could be speaking really comfortably with a friend about a topic that you're learning something about and then you become so annoyed about all the information that it's coming to you and suddenly blow up and get out of the situation as quickly as possible and go somewhere to think about the issue.

I don't know if this make sense or not lol, just a random question.

Yeah, that's happened to me before, or I'll get really frustrated over something little because of that reason...