The usefulness of an unusefull person | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The usefulness of an unusefull person

I already ried to do these things, but i feel like i keep falling in this recurring state, as if i didn't even bother the time passing.
It is as if my arrogance is undying, but seriously i still try to do things.

I already ried to do these things, but i feel like i keep falling in this recurring state, as if i didn't even bother the time passing.
Continue to try.
Every time that you fail is an opportunity to do it again.

The point of self improvement is that it's a never ending process;

You never 'succeed'. You can always do better. You are always trying again and again. If you do have self trust and self compassion you might have times where it wavers but the point is you never quit.

You can't fail at self compassion or self trust... You can only do better.

You have to also let go of the idea of "winning" and "losing". Those things aren't real.

Look into cognitive behavioral therapy and start using it. There are phone apps you can get .

What you need to do is:

A) change your thinking to the way you want to think and what makes you feel good

B) change your habits to habits that you like and make you feel good

This is a brain rewiring process that anyone can do... You just have to believe you can

Continue to try.
Every time that you fail is an opportunity to do it again.

The point of self improvement is that it's a never ending process;

You never 'succeed'. You can always do better. You are always trying again and again. If you do have self trust and self compassion you might have times where it wavers but the point is you never quit.

You can't fail at self compassion or self trust... You can only do better.

You have to also let go of the idea of "winning" and "losing". Those things aren't real.

Look into cognitive behavioral therapy and start using it. There are phone apps you can get .

What you need to do is:

A) change your thinking to the way you want to think and what makes you feel good

B) change your habits to habits that you like and make you feel good

This is a brain rewiring process that anyone can do... You just have to believe you can
I am not epicurean (i know there is much more to it), i wouldn't do things because i feel good and i wouldn't change my mindset in that direction, though i appreciate your suggestion. Like everyone else's.

Let me share a poem with you that I wrote that helps me if I think about it when I'm struggling.

"How do I fly"

How do I fly
How do I glide
How do I reach
The top of the sky
How do I bend
But not break
Experience
But not judge
Feel
But not real
How
Do I fly?
Am I already flying?
Blinded by the clouds
We fly high
And we can always
Go higher
There is no ceiling
No end to be reached
So the choice is mine
How high do I want to fly?
No distance is better or worse
But we adjust course
According to what we see
And what we think we need
But it is neither here nor there
No innate purpose anywhere
How do I fly?
I decide to try
I will always fly, I will always glide
I always reach the top of the sky
I bend but don't break
I experience but don't judge
I love but don't control
I feel but do not real
I try so I fly
I am in love with being alive

Reactions: Serval
For curiosity's sake i am 17, i already said that in other posts.
For kid i meant i am not able to see a road for my future, i still depend on others (i wonder who wouldn't, internet, your bed, your food is the work of others) and i don't feel like i can contribute on this endless and beautiful cycle.
This. This is what I meant in my earlier post to you. It is simply unnecessary to view the world in such a way, referring to your 'i still depend on others (i wonder who wouldn't, internet, your bed, your food is the work of others)' - it is exactly these sort of convoluted and over-wrought thought processes that speak to your wider self-conflicts. It's interesting about your comment to Wyote:
I said so only because i would have said the same things if i read those things, i mean no harm, if i did something "wrong", please forgive me.
So you take responsibility for how you are coming across, to quote @Wyote , as "want[ing] to play the victim card"? Surely if you recognise your attitude, you can work on it? Perhaps the reason you have tried unsuccessfully to 'self-improve' (although I want to stress how much of an umbrella term that is) is because you still had not dispelled the heart of the issue: your attitude. That is not to say that matters such as this is purely attitude, but my impression so far from this thread is that in your case it may well be that simple.

Reactions: Wyote
I am not epicurean (i know there is much more to it), i wouldn't do things because i feel good and i wouldn't change my mindset in that direction, though i appreciate your suggestion. Like everyone else's.
If you do not want to change, if you do not want to feel better...

What do you want?

Reactions: Wyote and Rit4lin
Perhaps the reason you have tried unsuccessfully to 'self-improve' (although I want to stress how much of an umbrella term that is) is because you still had not dispelled the heart of the issue: your attitude. That is not to say that matters such as this is purely attitude, but my impression so far from this thread is that in your case it may well be that simple.
"Until you understand that, you will wonder why some people are unhappy. They are unhappy because they have chosen to be unhappy, and Richard, that's alright!" - illusions

Reactions: Wyote and Rit4lin
"Until you understand that, you will wonder why some people are unhappy. They are unhappy because they have chosen to be unhappy, and Richard, that's alright!" - illusions
tumblr_o5k227adl71tgo6muo2_540-1.gif

This. This is what I meant in my earlier post to you. It is simply unnecessary to view the world in such a way, referring to your 'i still depend on others (i wonder who wouldn't, internet, your bed, your food is the work of others)' - it is exactly these sort of convoluted and over-wrought thought processes that speak to your wider self-conflicts. It's interesting about your comment to Wyote:

So you take responsibility for how you are coming across, to quote @Wyote , as "want[ing] to play the victim card"? Surely if you recognise your attitude, you can work on it? Perhaps the reason you have tried unsuccessfully to 'self-improve' (although I want to stress how much of an umbrella term that is) is because you still had not dispelled the heart of the issue: your attitude. That is not to say that matters such as this is purely attitude, but my impression so far from this thread is that in your case it may well be that simple.
I think that attitude is easy to change, because i how i am seen by others or by myself, it easy to blind the eyes, but my question is, can i change my mind?

Reactions: slant
I said so only because i would have said the same things if i read those things, i mean no harm, if i did something "wrong", please forgive me.

It's all your fault

If you do not want to change, if you do not want to feel better...

What do you want?
I didn't mean it like that, i don't want to take that path, i can't see what good it can practically give me.
What do i want? A difficult question, i thought about it, but not being able to see my self worth isn't helping me, i am sorry.

I didn't mean it like that, i don't want to take that path, i can't see what good it can practically give me.
What do i want? A difficult question, i thought about it, but not being able to see my self worth isn't helping me, i am sorry.
Figure out what you want and define it.

Until you do, nobody can help you; not even yourself.

I think that attitude is easy to change, because i how i am seen by others or by myself, it easy to blind the eyes, but my question is, can i change my mind?
im-so-confused.gif

Figure out what you want and define it.

Until you do, nobody can help you; not even yourself.
I ask myself if i truly have the free will to do so, the only thing i want is to survive, yet i want to transform it in will to live, in my opinion to live is to understand how to be useful to others and how they can for you, and travel together in this world.

I ask myself if i truly have the free will to do so, the only thing i want is to survive, yet i want to transform it in will to live, in my opinion to live is to understand how to be useful to others and how they can for you, and travel together in this world.
That's good. Now figure out what to do in order to achieve that.

Focus on actions.

Create goals.

Reactions: Wyote and Serval